Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 September 2024 is YE 46.7 in the RP.

OOC UCS ZENPYOU

I would like to apologize for my lack of post for the last week, I had a bit of an issue with work and a few other things but ill try to get myself back into the plot the best i can.

Hey guys I'm still out of state. and won't be home until after the end of the month. So could the GM take control of Zero as temporary (high level) NPC on the basis they don't get him killed for some dumbass/stupid reason?

I'll NPC Zero to help Tesuro carry the injured suspect to the medbay, but I won't make him say anything or do anything, I'll just do it for flow and continuity purposes. From that point any of the GMs can take over, is that okay with you Tyler?

Sorry guys for the lack of postage, between crazy schedule issues and a screwed up and not dependable isp it's been a long week. I'll have a post up tonight for ya all. :)

Seeing as I'm getting assigned to this Here boat:

Sunday: All day
Monday-Thursday: TECHNICALLY 6-2AM, but if school net plays nice I should be on earlier
Friday: All Day, except on the 1st and 3rd, due to gaming
Saturday: All day

I'm in Arizona, so it's currently -7, but when spring hits it will be -8 (off hand)

New player here too. Question though, is there expected to be a moment where a new character can reasonably enter the story anytime soon? I'd rather not have my character retconned into having been there for a little while.

you and our new-old arrival can arrive together nowish if you want because no one else knows what happened to us...

also I got YIM up and running on my comp so all is good.

Sorry but I'm running a 6AM to 8:30PM day right now, so anything between 8:30 and 11 PM is about all I can do.

FYI,

I worked out nature of sensor malfunction with Kim prior to her departure. :)

Nashoba

Okay, so....I'mma posting today (now actually :) ). For those who are asking, since I'm not sure that I can reliably use Natsuko to bring it up at the moment (not sure what my post will be), the prisoners that weren't taken to the medical bay were killed in the explosion. Demons don't carry shielding of any kind :/

Two things:

1.) This is the JP topic

2.) Natsuko was brought to the medical bay with a piece of shrapnel in here chest and yea... David and Roken are both in the medical bay cause David is there talking to her and Roken cut his eye.

Well, first things first. My bad on the posting in the JP topic. After this apology post I shall finish up my things in the OOC topic.

Going on from the JP topic. Yep, she had shrapnel in her chest. I'll re-read my post and fix any mistakes. I've been kinda out of it lately, so if you think I need to edit my post a little more let me know.

Co-GM's!

I would like the move onto the second part of this but I have a bit of writers block... Assistance would be much appreciated.

Yuppers, I'm working on something and will have it posted tonight.

edit: Okay I have a post up. Frankly I'm not that impressed with it, since it leaves a lot of details unattended to. It does however start forwarding the plot. Manus, if you want to add/remove/change stuff let me know (or heck you can do it I think).

RPG-D RPGfix
Back