• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC UCS ZENPYOU

Double Post ( :O ) All folks going planet-side (which would be everyone but Natsuko I think) please make your way to the shuttle bay in your next post. We'll be going planet-side on thursday. Please check this forum for updates as we should get moving a little bit faster.

So I'm way behind, gimme a little while and I'll catch up.

Also, sorry to all the co-GMing staff for not being here to help. If there's anything I can do just PM me and I'll help out as best I can.

Take your time 5tar, it's great to have you back dude. To the rest of y'all. I'm ammending my previous post in the IC to include a little more. I wrote the post on my cell phone in a car....so by the time I got to posting it a long amount of time had passed and I was getting car sick. Luckily I'm back from my weekend trip so I can write better (if you see spots where the word 'of' should be and instead the word 'me' is, that's my cell phone's t9 lol). Anyway, I'll have that up in a bit. Manus, 5tar, and anyone still on ship you can feel free to join the group on planet whenever you want

I am off to StellarCon in the morning. I will not have access to the internet, so I will be unavailable until Sunday afternoon EDT.

Sorry I'm not much help on this.... Just don't want to give bad orders or something and ruin where this is supposed to go.... Besides, with a GM PC that's the same rank and stuff as mine, who's giving orders... I don't see why I needs to....

Guys, sorry for the super slow response. It's been a crazy week and I haven't been able to motivate myself to post. I'm past that now.

I believe Manus forgot about this.

Also, is the explosive thingy attached to the building that Zero and Karasu are in?

My bad about the building. It's attached to a different building, not the same one.

edit:
another fix!! The console is a control console for the power plant. I'll edit it in when I get back.

Hey Tyler, you might want to edit your post. You will find something not ordinary and I'll post just what later today (I'm at work right now).

Hey kids, just graduated on Friday. =) I have a lot of catching up to do but I'm happy to see you guys are still rolling along! I can't wait to get caught up!

Happy Graduation Kimmy!!! I'll PM you some stuff but take your time catching up and getting back into the groove of things (plus you has A school now ).

Hey folks, sorry for being away for the past week (or longer than that?). I've been having some computer issues. I have a temporary solution, and I'll take the chances that I get to post.

Oh, I missed your birthday Manus! Happy old day! Kassidy, it's coo. I was wondering what had happened to you but welcome back

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…