• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC UCS ZENPYOU

Im not saying "Don't make a stealth armor" I think it could be doable, what im saying it we should make a new design for it. Some times I feel people just like to debate others. But the UOC isnt Yamatai, it used to be. I was saying lets branch out and approach things differently. For the sake of having fun.

Yamatai has stealth armors, I don't see how making one would make the UOC any different. Does a peacekeeping force really need stealth tech at all? Wouldn't using it mean losing some moral ground?

Pretty much, I figured an actual fighter with stealth abilitys able to analyse data and loiter in an area for an expended time would be better suited, as opposed to a stealth attack armor.

I'd think an armor would still be more effective at being stealth than a fighter. A fighter has more mass and everything to hide, while also not having as many options for a spot to just hang out and chill, while watching. An armor, being smaller, can plop down in a small spot and watch easily, such as in a forest to observe. Good luck going somewhere meaningful and stealthily while in a big, bulky fighter.

Hokay, so. I posted.

@Manus: I'm going to delete your post. I included it in my post to make it fit more with continuity.

A fighter can fit more instrumentation, and act as a vanguard. An armor can plop down, nbut a "bulky fighter" can observe from a distance using TECHNOLOGY, that would other wise be a bit much for a small suit of armor, or even a team of them. One would not need to touch down in a forst and run a risk of being caught. If the fighter is caught it would alreayd know and evacuate.

Also longer range, and room for much more independence.

I thought I'd stick something up for clarification. The whole upset woman thing isn't anything that you guys could have prevented. It wasn't exactly planned either, but I'd imagine there are some people who don't look nicely on nekos within the UOC (due to the shoot to kill on any neko, civilian or other, posted by the YSE). I doubt it's a large portion, but like anywhere some people are naturally afraid. So it's nothing against you guys :3 Yes, if she sees Natsu she'll not be happy about her either.

Gee and here I thought it was a racial thing what with Neko's originally considered to be weapon systems.

I'm sure there are few of those too, but those would be few and far between. Consider that a large portion of the UOC is comprised of former Nekovalkyrja that body transferred into Yamataian bodies (renamed Jiyuian in the UOC).

I would think it was more of Nashoba said too. Especially since the woman can't tell if they transfered to a Yamataian/Jiyuuian body anyway since in that sort of body can still have neko ears.... Like my Yuki still has neko ears, despite being in a 'Jiyuuian' body.

Zenpyou folks, whatcha think of a JP? Maybe we can finish this up or get it close to being finished in one night or something. Anyway, availabilities in the scheduling thread please (if they aren't already, make sure they're up to date if they're already there).

Yoroko,

You know my schedule, weekends don't work, but don't let that stop you folks.

Nashoba.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…