• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Uh, hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BanyBanfy

🔰 New Member
Inactive Member
Uh, hello! As my username says, I'm Bany. I'm from Republic of Moldova and this is why I speak 4 languages (Romanian, English, Russian and French). I'm just a guy who likes to listen music, read a book, watch a movie or play a game. I like to cook, write and explore. I really like to roleplay and thanks to it, my english had improved. I really hope that I'll make lots of friends here and my roleplaying skill will increase :D! See y'a and thanks for reading.

Welcome to our lovely community, great to see you have interest in SARP :D We got a vast amount of plots going on both run by GMs and just our players in open RP. So you wont get bored here ;) Below you will find some useful beginners information!

We got Staff members (They keep the community going), but you also got Character Mods (like myself) and Submission Reviewers (who check out new ideas you might wish to add to SARP :D ). Additionally, you also got Faction Managers (these run a faction within SARP) and Game Masters/Managers (Who run a plot within a certain faction or totally independent). I colored the names as these are also the colors in our discord, which we also have right here!

Pfew lots of information, I know. But that is what SARP is a great library of information created and used by players. So we understand perfectly that it's overwhelming, my advice is to check the following pages to help you a bit forward.
In my fair opinion, you can best start at Active plots as the character you going to plausible make is attached to a certain plot that has requirements and is most likely attached to a faction. If you have questions, just poke us at the discord server or send the staff or maybe myself a message on the forum and we gladly help you out!

Sounds cool! I'm glad you are giving Star Army a try! You are very welcome here and I look forward to see you around the site and our Discord Chat!

Update: This person was banned for not meeting our site's minimum age policy and supplying false date of birth information to avoid our age check at registration. I advised them they can return when they are 18.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back