• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Um... Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jen

Inactive Member
Well, I'm a new fella who has joined this little niche of writers, geeks, and crazed maniacs. I believe I fall under all of those subjects, so we should be good. :)

Well, I'm going to be sitting down and reading through the plot and everything. Deciding what I'll be playing, and making sure I know what is going on. I may not be the best professional writer or RP'er... But I hope I can be of some use around here! Well, expect to see me around, like a bad rash.

So well... Hello! *Runs away*

Ello! Welcome to SARP! ^_^

Join as an Elysian. We're [Zakalwe, Flynt Ferrix & I] are having fun. ^_~

Need anything? lemme know.

Thanks for your warm reply, guys. :)

As I read more and more into the setting and such, the more I'm leaning towards Nepleslian. Elysian just isn't much my style. But I might have something up tonight, once I can sit down and do so!

Thanks again. :)

Wow, that was less than an hour before the factional recruiting began. I love this place.

Welcome to SARP. :D

Well, I must show my own colors here.

Feel free to look into the Lorath, a race which has recently been exposed to the majority of the galaxy, and exists on the brink of extinction through extermination by the evil Misshu.

We also have sharp pointy objects.

*Flips safety off on F10.* We'll see who injures who when I have this here plasma rifle a good 2 feet down yer throat. And I'm only the stoned medic!

You will find yourself methodically eliminated before you can get near enough to me to fire your rifle. Silly Nepleslians. Guns are for adults.

We are the Elysians. You will be civilized, and added to our collective.

Resistance is futile!

Istvan is a bullet soaker. I'm perfectly willing to pull a "monty python and the holy grail."

Good luck. After all

"Tis only a flesh wound!"

Try taking on the Scottish, Tumbling, Beer Drinking, Gun-Toting, Nepleslian, Luicen McGarland!

If his guns don't get you, the bagpipes will.

Ha! The Elysians'll probably suck you dry since you might have to start as a Plebian in their race(Caste System). Don't let them trick with their concept of 'superiority'. They're just mad cause the Yamataians kicked their asses back in the old wars.

I mean seriously, create a plauge that kills 20 Billion people and suddenly your all that.

Like Cyborgs? Like Combat? Do you like the idea of getting a promotion because you stomped in some guys balls? Join Nepleslia.

Like Cat Chicks(I mean like, Super Awesome Mega Cat Chicks)? Like Romance? Like that occasional twist in a plot, say, if a Medical Officer goes nuts a forces an entire ship to return to port? Join Yamatai.

Good, good. More Nepleslians to brutally injure when they come on their, ahem, Peace Mission.

I have no beef with the Elysians, I would have much preferred if we joined hands to wipe out the Mishu waves that the SAoY is having problems containing. I will try to keep our marines in good conduct when we enter your territory but if you shoot, I swear we will shoot back, maybe even more.

But where are my manners? Welcome to the SARP, Jonah! Pick a side and pick a gun! If you have any questions to ask, you may either post it here, post it elsewhere, or PM or YIM a player.

See, you Neppies keep calling it a "peace" mission. The quotations around 'peace' make your superiors just a little bit edgy with their pretty new toys. And when we get edgy with our pretty new toys, you get to see just how pretty they are. ;)

I'm perfectly willing, however, to work together to shaft the hell out of the tentacle-beasts. Since the army fucktoys obviously have failed dramatically in that regard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back