• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Unauthorized Arrest in Osman City

Rizzo

RP Date
YE 40, 5 hours after the arrest of Alex Tasuki
To: Mr. Donovan

I remember how you mentioned that our local heros are important. I thought you would like to know that one of Alex Tasuki's neighbors reported armed men arresting Mr. Tasuki this morning. We have identified these men as Sky Guard personnel. I had some of our boys look into it and we have found other witnesses that saw where he was taken. This situation gives me a bad feeling. It seems shady since Sky Guard never bothered to communicate with us about this arrest but I wasn't sure who to call given the uncertain nature of the situation.

To: Buttonless Brigade Station Chief

Thank you very much, I shall be investigating this immediately and informing Uso herself. Please accept my gratitude along with this donation to your station's budget. Your service to the USO and the community might have prevented a major political conflict. Please do not get involved until we have a better idea of the situation.

Mr. Donovan
President of the Frontier Service Corporation

RPG-D RPGfix
Back