• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Life Events Uncertainty (Family Illness)

Toshiro

While I will try to keep posting, my mood and ability to do larger posts and GM may be erratic for now. In addition to my mother's continuing illness, my grandmother just had serious abdominal surgery to...remove some parts of her guts. Metastatic cancer is suspected. She had just been in not long before to get a hip replacement after breaking her hip. Yesterday though, she went psychotic and attacked three of her doctors and some other staff, tearing down curtains and knocking over equipment. Lunging at people is pretty taxing for a woman in her mid 70s a day out of serious abdominal surgery, so we're hoping she didn't hurt herself more.

They're calling it hospital psychosis, and hope it's temporary because of the drugs she's on, but she's still not in her right mind. I was at the hospital's ICU at 3 AM this morning with her, along with the family. No idea what the future will bring, or what impact will come. Just giving fair warning if my posting drops off, and I apologize to my plot if that happens.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back