• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Interest Check Unity [Yamataian plot]

BloodyScarlet

Just wanted to see what the interest with this plot would be, as it would be a lot of work to get this plot ready.

So the plot is for a new experimental ship for the Empire that was created by all species in the Empire, mixing designs and parts of all the Empire's species into a ship that shows the unity of the Empire and the crew that uses it.

The crew will be many/all of the Empire species as they travel together, learn from each other, deal with enemies of Yamatai and test the capabilities of the ship. The crew will engage enemies on planets and in space as they test the limits of the ship and their gear throughout the universe.

This seems pretty cool, and a lot like what the Ryujo had going on for it. Have you considered garnering interest in that ship again, since you were previously involved? It's still got a subforum, too, despite its inactivity.

Making a brand new ship to test is always awesome though, I've gotta admit. Either way, good luck getting this started! I wouldn't mind tagging along with a Phod or Delsaurian or something 🐷

Thanks @raz, well I haven't thought about going back to that one, as I took it over and didn't really know what to do with it.

But I am just checking to see if we have enough to start this, um I think if 5+ people say they are interested I will make the ship, hopefully get it through approval and then create the rp.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back