• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

OOC Update from Wolf's plots

RaWolfe

Retired Staff
Good day,

I am still not fully back and working hard to get back, but real life is not pleased with that idea yet. So working on it! But meantime I am going to cut some ropes in regards to choices in Star Army with plots I lead. I am being ambitious and I need to watch that front a bit better. So without further do...below you will see a list of the plots I lead and what will happen to them.
  • Hanako Shall Resist: Will continue!
  • S.E.A.R.C.H. Initiative: Will discontinue..
    • The reason for this is that a lot of time goes into this format of plotting. I need to research a lot of information and it takes a lot of time that I simply don't have.
  • SNV Cercatore Di Stella: Will continue!
  • Task Force 48: Will discontinue
    • It was the medical story in development, it never really got that step up and now I need to make the moral choice to stop it.
  • 17th Strategic Bomber Group "Dragons": Depending on @Wolf626, but I will step down as GM.
    • I have been struggling with Dragons to keep it going in the format as it is. There is a lot of interest in this plot and I don't mind continue as a player for it, but not as GM. I do encourage the current members to see who wishes to lead it or asset Wolfy. Depending on if Wolfy wishes to lead it or not that is.
  • Red Crimson: Will continue, but got to discuss it with members in what form.
For the plots that will continue, I will do a roll call soon in the OOC thread to see who is with us and who is not, this will happen in the coming week so stay tuned. Do keep in mind that the summer holiday is coming so I don't expect a high respond rate from everyone. I will do my best to get my stuff sorted in real life.

Plots that I am involved with, would be nice if you GMs knew about them right?
  • Delfino: Active with Kingdom Fall (@club24 )
  • Mithki: InActive with Lorath (@SageShooter )
    • For now until I get my stuff sorted
  • Yoko: Active with 75th (@demibear)
  • Sareash: Active with NDC (@Jack Pine )
    • Although it depends where you need her in regards to council stuff?
  • Ten-kheiat: InActive with NPS (@Jack Pine)
    • For now, until I get my stuff sorted

It's okay. Take as long as you need. However, I regret to inform that I don't feel that I have the availability, disposition or skill needed to be a GM. I hope you understand.

NDC is undergoing a great time of reform, but how could we do so without our star birb leading the tip of the political spear? Of course Sareash is always welcome in the council chambers, and in representation role of our faction, and more so yourself as a valued player.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back