• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Approved Submission Update to the Ketsurui Samurai Wiki

SageShooter

🎨 Media Gallery
Submission URL
https://stararmy.com/wiki/doku.php?id=faction:yamatai:ketsurui_samurai#ketsurui_samurai
Submission Faction(s)
  1. Yamatai (except Elysia)
Submission Terms
  1. I agree
This is a update of the Ketsurui Samurai Wiki entry as asked by @Ametheliana to include the new regulations and orders for the Ketsurui Samurai. It explains the orders from SACN, the reasons behind it, and the updated Star Army equivalent rankings for all the four ranks of the Samurai.

@Wes @Fred @Doshii Jun @Ametheliana

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
I feel like this is good. I only think two phrases/sentences could be changed/added to.

"...some of the older Samurai opted..." (Delete "older", I would say, as even new samurai to the clan may have committed this ritual imo.)

"If not, they were forced to relinquish their bodies and transfer into other bodies." (I think just a technical term or phrase could be added here. In my head I am thinking that if you tag on to the end of the sentence, "...offered by Yamatai to its citizens" it would make what bodies they can get explicitly stated.)

That's all I have to say is amiss. I don't think a checklist should be applied until we have one of the tagged Ketsurui samurai experts chime in to make sure there isn't going to be any major refit or the like.

I am cool with changes made. Now to see what the community members would like to say, as well as FM approval and etc.

Hello! Let's see if this submission meets the requirements for inclusion in Star Army's lore...

[ ✔️ ] 1. The destination URL should be a page in the appropriate namespace and titled lower_case_with_underscores.
[ ✔️ ] 2. The article is in the appropriate format and article template.
[ ✔️ ] 3. The article follows our wiki style guidelines, including: No forced line breaks, text after each section header, etc.
[ ✔️ ] 4. The article is easily read and free of errors in spelling and grammar.
[ ✔️ ] 5. Links to other wiki articles are present as appropriate.
[ ✔️ ] 6. The article fits into the Star Army universe's space opera theme and technology levels.
[ ✔️ ] 7. Images in the article are hosted on Star Army's wiki and sourced responsibly (contact Wes privately if there's a concern).
[ ✔️ ] 8. The article is original and doesn't contain copy-pasted content from other articles.
[ N/A ] 9. The article complies with Star Army's rules in terms of damage ratings, speed limits, etc.
[ ✔️ ] 10. The Faction Manager(s), if applicable, have posted approval for this article in this thread.

Here are some fixes this article still needs:
  1. Would you mind fixing the "Shadow Viper Rebellion" link, please? The link currently takes me to the main page of the forums instead of the thread itself due to being one of the older links that got broken when the thread URLs were changed a few years back. (Would you mind helping Sage and I with this, please, @Wes and @Fred? I ask because, well, searching for the term "Shadow Viper" doesn't produce any relevant results. >.<)
When these fixes are made, please post a reply here so I can re-check the article. Thank you!

Thanks for making the requested edits in such a timely fashion, @SageShooter! ovob

[ ✔️ ] 1. The destination URL should be a page in the appropriate namespace and titled lower_case_with_underscores.
[ ✔️ ] 2. The article is in the appropriate format and article template.
[ ✔️ ] 3. The article follows our wiki style guidelines, including: No forced line breaks, text after each section header, etc.
[ ✔️ ] 4. The article is easily read and free of errors in spelling and grammar.
[ ✔️ ] 5. Links to other wiki articles are present as appropriate.
[ ✔️ ] 6. The article fits into the Star Army universe's space opera theme and technology levels.
[ ✔️ ] 7. Images in the article are hosted on Star Army's wiki and sourced responsibly (contact Wes privately if there's a concern).
[ ✔️ ] 8. The article is original and doesn't contain copy-pasted content from other articles.
[ N/A ] 9. The article complies with Star Army's rules in terms of damage ratings, speed limits, etc.
[ ✔️ ] 10. The Faction Manager(s), if applicable, have posted approval for this article in this thread.

Thanks again for submitting an article to the wiki! Time for some final steps for the reviewer...

[ ✔️ ] 1. State clearly that the article is approved in the submission thread
[ ✔️ ] 2. Move the wiki article to its permanent (destination) location on the wiki
[ ✔️ ] 3. Move the submission thread to the Approved Submissions subforum or get a moderator to
[ ✔️ ] 4. Edit the article to add a link to the approval thread in the OOC Notes section
[ ✔️ ] 5. Link other articles to the approved article as appropriate (equipment lists, etc.)

RPG-D RPGfix
Back