• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Approved Character USO-Aras

ElfensFinest

Inactive Member
Aras Veetu is a player character played by ElfensFinest.

Species & Gender: Cybernetic Human Female.
Year of Birth: YE 14.
Organization: N/A.
Preferred Plot:
USO

Physical Description
Aras is a chubby cybernetic human missing her right arm and left eye. Both of these are fitted with cybernetic replacements, the eye containing regiments for locating injuries and an arm equipped with medical prosthetic. Both of her eyes are a shade of vibrant blue matched with long hair of the same color. Aras Typically can de distinguished by her preppy walk and soft voice.

Personality
Aras is known for her bubbly and outgoing personality, and to some her stricken past and incredible regrets. Aras will attempt to help people in most ways, bust has a stark 'No Crime' standpoint. Aras hates conflict and will actively attempt to prevent it, even if it brings her into the crossfire. In her day to day life she is a cheerful and outgoing friend. Aras is also known for her intense regret as well though. In the case of one of her actions injuring, or worse, killing of someone, she will enter a state of mind unlike her day to day activities. She will actively seek out whatever caused this problem and 'prevent' it from doing it again. In the case of the problem being caused on her own accord, she will enter a state of intense regret attempting to solve whatever problem she has created. All in all, Aras Is a bubbly young woman able to create friendships, but a bad one to rub the wrong way.
History
Aras was born in YE14 in the city of Planet Yamatai. She was immediately diagnosed with osteogenesis imperfecta (brittle bone disease) at birth. Her family was offered a medical procedure to fix this problem, but due to a prior arrangement for a job offer her family was unable to receive the procedure. At the age of two weeks old her family set out as a trade caravan across space. All was well for her until YE26 when her family crashed into a colonized planet. Her mother and father died instantly, while her older brother was trapped in the rubble. Aras' arm was shattered horribly and was stabbed by shrapnel in the eye. Aras scrambled and managed to retrieve her younger brother Jass from the rubble uninjured but soon found her older brother. It was obvious he was going to bleed out and he told his siblings so. Aras refused to leave him when he requested them to however, stating 'there must be some way to save you'. In Aras' own words "I watched my brother die because ignorance, and for that I cannot forgive myself.". Aras stumbled to the colony with her younger brother, where they were treated for injuries. Neither Aras' are or eye were salvageable, and had to be replaced with prosthetic. Aras spent the next years of her life training to become a doctor as to 'not repeat past mistakes'. Her brother later moved off the colony, creating his own company based in prosthetic production, some of which he gave to his sister. After gaining new prosthetics and her own medical licence, Aras set out on an adventure for a new home, and some people to appreciate her talents.

Social Connections
CHARACTER NAME is connected to:
  • Janie Veetu (Deceased Mother)
  • Jack Veetu (Deceased Father)
  • Cally Veetu (Deceased Brother)
  • Jass Veetu (Brother)
Skills Learned
Optional section. Aras has the following notable skills:
  • Advanced Medical Training
  • Real Smooth Talker
  • Basic Pilot Training
Inventory & Finance
Aras has the following:
  • Medical supplies
  • A burnt doll
  • Medical Scrubs
  • A Clip shaped like a tree
  • A small civilian shuttle
Aras currently has 1000 KS.

Character Will
In the case I become inactive (gone for more than a month):
  • Can this character be used as an NPC by a GM or FM? YES
  • Can this character be adopted after I'm gone for a year or more? YES

Last edited:
Aras was born in YE14 in the city of Planet Yamatai. She was immediately diagnosed with osteogenesis imperfecta (brittle bone disease) at birth. Her family was offered a medical procedure to fix this problem, but due to the steep price they were forced to decline.
There's free healthcare in Yamatai. Is there a way to update this to reflect that?

I think so. I'll let the plot/faction GM review your character.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back