• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Submission USO-MWS1 Maverick

Kim

スター軍の司書
Submission Type: Gun!
Template Used: Weapons
Submission WIP URL: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=wip:faction:uso:uso-mws1
Submission Destination URL: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=faction:uso:uso-mws1

Faction: USO
FM Approved Yet? Yes, @Jack Pine
Faction requires art? No, but there is art anyway. =)

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles?
Nope, using all already approved ammunition from 2 different companies that I got permission to use.
Contains New art? Yes
Previously Submitted? Nope.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Add a short description below the second ammunition and above the chart, and add the word "Price" to the header. Add another short description below appearance and above the pictures.

Thank you and great submission!

I'm mobile so I don't have the same abilities as I normally would so I can't find where you added the word Price to the second Ammunition header as well as text underneath it, before the price chart. If that could be added in the proper place, that'd be neato.

I can take a pic of the area of the wiki I am talking about in discord setting design if you would like.

The reason for this is that text content need to come after headers and before anything like images or charts. The second ammunition header needs the addition of the word price to distinguish it from the general ammunition info.

@Jack Pine - Would you mind changing the tiers of the MWS1's ammunition types to the values listed below, please? It's because having the ammunition at its current tiers makes the S6-MWS1-MAVERICK too powerful when compared to similar personal weapons within the setting.
  • Origin 12.7x50mm Electromagnetic
    • Pistol: Tier 2, Medium Anti-Personnel
    • Carbine: Tier 2, Medium Anti-Personnel
    • Sniper Rifle: Tier 3, Heavy Anti-Personnel
  • .455 MacKinnon: Tier 1, Light Anti-Personnel
  • 11.5×31.2mm VD SLAG: Tier 2, Medium Anti-Personnel

.455 is a hand cannon round, it would not do normal pistol damage.

Also the other ammo is basically and explosive 50cal. And the Maverick is a rail weapon.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back