• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Approved Submission [Uso Star Organization: The Monarchy of Dovania] Model 1 Dovanian Army Uniform (Also Armor)

Dragon_God

Submission URL
https://stararmy.com/wiki/doku.php?id=wip:clothing_item:model_1_dovanian_army_uniform#usage
Submission Faction(s)
Submission Terms
  1. I agree
This is a uniform for the Monarchy of Dovania. It will be also a T2 personnel armor as well. Meant to be light and maneuverable with moderate protection.

NOTE: The art used is not of my own. The website link where I used their software to create it in the OOC Notes at the bottom of the page.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
I had a brief look at the site and at the bottom it does say that use of the art is permitted except commercial, I doubt this use is going to make you any money DG so I don't think there will be a problem in using it but it might be good for @Wes to check as well

Thank you for double checking my work, I explicitly also do NOT claim any of the art and do NOT intend to profit from using such art. Only as a visual example.

"All images and text on this site are ©AFD Studios, LLC and Jeff Hebert.
You can use the character images you create however you like in your personal work, though a credit to heromachine.com would be appreciated. For commercial use, please contact us." That's what it says.

and you have credited it in the OOC section as well so yeah I think waiting on wes is a better idea that shooting this thing down over the art

Of course, I won't just shoot it down over the art.

If it's a Tier 2 armor I'd suggest injecting this code under History:
Code:
==== Statistics & Performance ====
<General notes about armor stats and performance>

* **Class:** See: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=standard_product_nomenclature_system
  * **Designers:** <Character or organization who designed the power armor.>
  * **Manufacturer:** <Organization(s) who manufacture the power armor.>
  * **Fielded by:** <Organization(s) using this power armor>
  * **Range:** <How long the power armor can support its pilot without resupply or refueling.>
  * **Maintenance Cycle:** <How often the power armor needs to be maintained.>
  * **Lifespan:** <OPTIONAL; estimated service life of the power armor.>

==== Damage Capacity Stats ====
See [[guide:damage_rating_v3|]] for a guide to damage ratings to include.

**SARPv3 Tier:** (target type, i.e.: Medium Anti-Mecha)

...because we don't actually have a personal non-powered armor template I guess. >.>

A pro tip: you can use almost any free photo shop program to remove the white background on the picture and make it look really cool on the wiki. There are even smartphone apps for it too.

Deny the Idea, I’m quitting SARP. All of my characters and everything including the Monarchy of Dovania and the Kyzu System will go straight to @Zack. I apologize for wasting everyone’s time. I hope those whom have been telling me to leave are happy now that I’m gone. I was extremely insignificant to any real Canon and I have little impact. Please enjoy the rest of your day.

@Wes, Please deny this. I will no longer be here to maintain it and will be leaving SARP due to the rising want for my departure. I hope you have a good day Sir.

I'm only angry that someone did this to you. You haven't done anything wrong and you certainly didn't deserve treatment like this.

Create a forum PM to Wes, and even staff, and explain the situation, please.

I guess I’ll leave this up to still be reviewed then.

Other than the art issue, which I’m currently waiting on @Wes to respond to, is there anything else that needs to be fixed? I’m currently going to fix the armor information, sorry if it’s still the template for right now. I’m still busy trying to work out certain issues going on but, I will get to it later today.

I have just updated the page, I added in the recommended additions made by @META_mahn . There is now more information on the designer, who produces and uses the armor, and the tier and proper maintenance of the armor.

I hate to bug you but you're up to a triple post. It's really preferred that players edit just one post to reduce clutter

RPG-D RPGfix
Back