• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

OOC [USO X Heartbreaker] First Things First: I Am The Realest

Reynolds

Welcome everyone! From 188604/USO, the Heartbreaker, and beyond! We're kicking off a crossover plot that's big enough to bleed over into Open RP as well. USO just helped the I'ee wipe out the NMX in their system, but the survivors and stragglers are still up to no good. Enter the Heartbreaker, sent by Star Army to investigate and make sure the squids are wiped out and won't bother their new friends. While officially unable to assist USO, the enemy of my enemy is my friend...and the ally of my ally equals plausible deniability.

This main thread is open to all players/characters from both the 188604/USO plot and the Heartbreaker crew. If someone from outside of those two plots wants to participate in this thread/RP, please post here or PM me to make sure there will be no complications. As the thread goes on and the plot moves forward, action will branch off to threads inside the USO/Heartbreaker forums. That will then open up this main thread to more participation from unaffilliated RPers, as well as likely some unexpected Star Army or USO reinforcements. I will also give an out to explain why any SA characters that don't want to bring their entire ship/plot along can show up. I'll try to advertise this opening opportunity more when it occurs.

Here are some helpful links as well!

Heartbreaker Wiki Page
USO Wiki Page
I'ee Wiki Page

Map of I'ee home system, Ee'ee:
index.php

Yes, this happens after the prisoner drop off and AcC 3 threads. The crew is stopping by I'ee to get some waspy work done , namely hugs and ship improvements

I'd like to bring Eisei Eguchi into this, if that's okay? She has currently left the Star Army, and is going to work for Akemi as a mercenary bodyguard (discussed in a JP which isn't finished yet). Not the sharpest tool in the shed, but being NMX neko means they have a perspective that might help negotiations.

Is she going to be in the 188604 plot, with Akemi, which means on Uso's ship right now? Just making sure I'm understanding properly.

In that case it sounds like Zack would need to approve your profile for his plot...I think? As far as I'm concerned, I'd just want to see you update it to reflect her current position, so we all know what's up with her at the present.

But I don't see any problem with it, if I'm understanding all of that right.

She's supposed to arrive right after the those NMX prisoners were given over, which means yes, she'd be on that ship somewhere. If that's okay with Zack, of course.

And yeah, sorry about not having an updated profile, but Ama was just telling me I should just jump in. Generally I do that as a matter of principle, this has just all happened rather fast.

If it makes sense to Zack and the others in that plot then it's certainly fine with me. Just try to update that wiki page as soon as you can! But if you two are both solid on what her current status is, you should be fine to post for now.

Just want to mention to everyone that there will be a short pause and time skip at some point in the near future. We'll off-screen the planning for the next stage and handle it OOCly (so we don't get distracted too much by antics). So don't get too far ahead of things, don't want to make this feel too awkward.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back