• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Approved Character Vana Canterbury

She looks good, the High-Power Infantry Rifle isn't sold privately and it's ammo is hard to come by, but we can say she either kept it somehow or got one through less than legal means. Communicating with a deaf character is going to be interesting but needing really expensive cybernetics her body won't reject is a good motivator lol. The plot does already have a sniper NPC planned but if you don't mind Vana getting a bit more up close and personal in more of a designated marksman role then that's all good.

And if that's all good then she's approved by me.

Yeah, I was figuring she kept hers when she left the service then tuned it up a bit. She'd be really good and mouth reading and I'm trying to think of some sort of system that records people speaking then writes it in text. She can speak, but can't control her volume since she can't hear and because she's been raised and trained to remain silent she prefers not to speak. Those were some details I forgot to add last night but should get to later today.

Yeah that's completely fine with me, she's quite comfortable getting up close. She's a Canterbury after all.

Thanks Demi. I'll be tweaking her probably the rest of the week. I never can remember everything in one go. Usually takes me a week fine tuning things.

I'm very excited for this plot.

Honestly maybe she even has some contact lenses or glasses that read lips and outputs text on some kind of hud, take your time sorting it out, the other stuff is fine by me.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back