• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Varsatorul Reportin' For Duty

Varsatorul

Inactive Member
Hi folks, I'm Varsatorul which means Aquarius in English. I come from Romania.
What else should I tell you guys about me... I used to RP in online games and decided it was time
I moved to text, because it provides a more... Hmm... Openness than video games.
I listen to Rock and Rap music mostly, but I enjoy any music that pleases my ears.
I've always been a fan of Sci-Fi, blame my father for that. I don't read a lot of books, even if I'd love to.
(Yeah, kinda paradoxical).

Oh and the post formatting is all over the place, I know.

If you guys wanna know more about me, send me a PM or post a question in this thread and I will answer
it.

EDIT: I forgot to ask, how active is this forum?
Oh and I picked this forum because it's more in-depth than a general RP forum, where
you could still RP Sci-Fi but not to this depth.

That's a cool name! It's nice to see people from other countries. There are people here from many nations but I'm not sure if we have a Romanian yet. I imagine Romania is a beautiful place rich with history, similar to Italy (I lived in Italy for two years) that would be enjoyable to visit. I agree with text games being more flexible. Instead of having to follow a pre-determined story, we can make our own.

What kind of character would you like to play?

I was thinking about RPing a smuggler, not a weapons one because that might be generic, but a goods one. Before I decide, I will have to get more friendly with the lore.
And yes, Romania is filled with history but the part about being beautiful depends on where you go, in some rural villages there's a mess while other places are nice and welcoming.

You may want to talk to @Floodwaters - she is running a plot called The Fringe which features scoundrel-type characters, and in that RP, the ship is currently docked on a moon known for a high population of smugglers.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back