• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

VC Event Discussion

Ametheliana

Head in the Stars
Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
Hey there, it's been a little too long since we all had a reason to be in VC together. Awhile ago, Wes and I were watching a part of the Macross movie, Do You Remember Love, and I think we agreed it would be great to watch it as a viewing party, but it is 2 hours. So that's an option. So is Cards Against Humanity. I wanted to know if anyone else has any good or great or even mediocre ideas to throw out here for what would make a good VC chat event. Let us know in this thread! We would probably be doing it next Saturday, the 15th around evening time EST, unless @Wes has plans that day. C:

Alright, we are going to do this event at 6 pm EST on Saturday, the 22nd of June (not this weekend, but the one after) and it's BYOP (bring your own popcorn). The movie is on yoooouuutuube but I don't want it to be taken down for some reason, so I'll link it last second in this thread and the announcement thread I am going to make. Also, I'll be converting this thread to a general event discussion thread so that next time there's a need to discuss movie night, CAH, or the like, we can do it here. Anyway, see you all on the 22nd and black out your calendars that day and the morning after :p

RPG-D RPGfix
Back