• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

VCE HALO - Hand to Hand / Martial Arts practice?

Well in VCE you could have a virtual partner or link up with a live person.

Practicing in VCE would translate back into the real world. Being in a virtual realm the person could opt to have the VCE run at an accelerated time. So you could learn aspects of a specific form, and mentally you would have them down with time.

The thing to remember though is that this is a mental exercise. So while they will learn the moves, they will not gain physical condition. So if a particular move requires them to stretch their legs to increase how high they can kick, their physical form is still the way it was prior.

So, as long as the body has the physical parameters needed and a partner or trainer is used, it's theoretically possible.

I'm mostly thinking about extra training sessions for a particular NH-33 to undergo as one of her off duty hobbies. I know there is also the SPINE connection, but I'm thinking something that doesn't require jumping into a PA or a duty station to do it.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back