• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

very new here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coremeltdown

Inactive Member
hi, im new to star army just signed up last night, honestly im blown away with the amount of cannon that you have here and im wondering what would be good for me to start with. i have an idea of a character and am a veteran RPer with pen and paper and forums but im not sure if my character concept would work and i would hate to cause problems being so new

Welcome to the SARP!

What forums and tabletop RPGs have you tried so far, and what type of character are you interested in?

Don't worry about causing problems here, many of us enjoy helping out new players, and love it when we see a promising individual. If you want to, you can post up your character concept in the "new characters" forum, and we can look over it and give our opinions on whether or not it will work in our setting.

Currently we are working on getting our new user guides as simple and friendly as possible, but if you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask.

Welcome to SARP! we hope you enjoy it here.

well the tabletops include rifts, d&d, cyberpunk, shadowrun, marvel rpg,
d20 modern, W:tf, V:tm, star wars, star trek, gurps, BESM, and more than a few more.

as for forums rp i was a member of the camarilla organization which does a good 80 percent of its role play in email or forums, also i have been a mod for two or three forum based rps.

as for my char idea i guess ill head over and start working on it.

That's a pretty good roleplay "resume," so to speak.

One thing I noticed is that you're not punctuating your sentences for some reason. In the Star Army community, we encourage and expect members to type properly (or as best they can), especially for the roleplay posts. Is that okay with you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back