• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Villainous_Muse Character Commissions! :D (Upd: 1/6/2013)

After long procrastinating and putting off and much tom-foolery we finally have the Villainous Muse art thread, advertising full time on these very boards my work and my rates! Rates are cheap, cheap, cheap everyone! :D

ath03.deviantart.net_fs70_200H_f_2012_306_f_7_commission_rates_by_villainous_muse_d5jt6vq.jpg
(^^^^^ Clicky)

Shining examples of happy customers right here on SARP...
ath04.deviantart.net_fs70_200H_f_2012_271_1_8_star_army_commission_01_by_villainous_muse_d5g3jdc.pngath01.deviantart.net_fs70_200H_f_2012_271_5_c_star_army_commission_02_by_villainous_muse_d5g6507.jpgath04.deviantart.net_fs71_200H_f_2012_272_3_3_star_army_commission_03_by_villainous_muse_d5gap0p.jpgath08.deviantart.net_fs71_150_f_2013_006_5_5_star_army_commission_05_by_villainous_muse_d5qoujk.jpg

Disclaimer: I am very fluid in my creative process and if you pay after green lighting the project after seeing the composite sketch to move forward I have no issues with making superficial changes that won't require me to start over. Please pay very close attention to details as the picture progresses (You can watch it be created in Livestream, channel info below) because I will not start over from scratch if suddenly you felt a freckle on the character's cheek was placed incorrectly and all payments are final and non-refundable period no exceptions.

That being said, I'm a very understanding and caring person and will move heaven and earth to make sure that you, the customer walk away as happy as can be in a way that is mutually beneficial. Paying up front in advance is an option, not a requirement but payment in full is required before I move past composite sketches.

All links provided here are Safe For Work though be forewarned, my deviant art and Blogspot both have NSFW images within them.

Re: Villainous_Muse Character Commissions! :D (Upd: 1/6/2013

Hi Muse, any word on the comissions Arieg made on behalf of the LSDF Akahar? Since he's left, the responsibility falls on me now.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back