• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

SYNC Virginia - Retrofit the Refugee Towns

Ethereal

Banned Member
RP Date
YE 44.6
RP Location
Virginia
TO: Virginian Central System Government
CC: Taisho Ketsurui Yui

All,

I've just received word that a large number of refugees are being resettled by the Star Army of Yamatai.

Our refugee capacity was built so that we could help the UOC refugees and we can easily house 184 million.

We've served this role before, and our Refugee Towns are not mothballed unlike others. We restored them to handle the refugees we took in from the Kuvexian War.

I'm ordering the retrofitting of all refugee housing facilities on Virginia, inline with the following communication, to accomodate the unique biology of the refugees in question.

I'd like the planetary SDF to send any engineers to complete this task. Ensure that our standard SDF personnel and any medical workers we can spare are ready to receive and process refugees.

All refugees that we haven't already found acceptable accomodation for since we took them in during the Kuvexian War, should be temporarily resettled into any spare rooms or houses on Virginia by executive order. We'll compensate any complaints appropriately.

Utilise the governmental emergency fund, and request funds from the Premier's Office if that runs dry.

We need to be there for these people.

Senator Iemochi Seinosuke

RPG-D RPGfix
Back