• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

SACN Volunteering assets to repair of 1XF and 6SF

Toshiro

RP Date
YE 40/7/28
RP Location
Communication (Not tied to specific location)
To: Ketsurui Yui-Taisho, 1XF;
Eikan Minato-Taisho, 6SF

In addition to allowing refugees in Furui Tokyo, it is my formal desire to allow the First Expeditionary and Sixth Standard Fleets access to the Sunflower Corporation's (formerly KFY) shipyards in Tokyo for the purposes of assisting in repairing the damage or rebuilding losses to the fleets in as timely manner as possible, whether as an OEM or temporarily being controlled by KFY or the SAoY directly. This is also admittedly easier to do due to the fact that the salvaged shipyards themselves have yet to be used to produce any starships since being rebuilt, and are recently finished with assisting in Tokyo's infrastructure construction. As such, they are currently sitting unused between projects while we focus on smaller offerings -- allowing me to make them available.

It is also possible, if permission is given, to start making PANTHEON's Eye drones as an OEM for the use of large sensor networks.

It is my hope that this can be done with a measure of secrecy both to protect the civilian population of the city from reprisal and to confound enemy estimates of our combat strength, but I do not wish to attach strings to this offer. Secrecy is, however, why I message you over official channels by way of my rank instead of civilian ones. Please inform me of your decision and you will have my full support.

Kage Yaichiro-Taisa, 1XF - Third Squadron
Owner and CEO of Sunflower Corporation

Last edited:
RPG-D RPGfix
Back