• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Waddup.

EnnQByss

🔰 New Member
Inactive Member
I'm an author that plays gay femboys. Sometimes it be like that. Pleasure to meet you.

What do you call yourself?
I usually go by Ennis. Nicknames are fine. EnnQByss is my 'haha funny' author name.

How'd you find Star Army?
Word of mouth.

What interested you in joining?
I don't like combat: PvP is off the table for me unless there's a middleman. A hard 'maybe' on PvE. I do like social situations, mysteries, and being on the sidelines of combat.

Ever done this text-based roleplaying thing before?
Yup. Everything between MUD/MOO/MUSHes to chat-based to forums.

Any previous experiences you want to share?
Not really.

Now for the questionnaire!

Do you prefer:
  • Playing male, female, or other-gendered characters?
    Male, femboy.
  • Spontaneous or planned RP?
    Spontaneous in the sense that it starts and progresses unexpected. Planned in that there's a clear line of OOC communication.
  • Military or civilian characters?
    Civilian. Military leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Would rather play mercs/spies.
  • Humans, androids, anthros, or aliens?
    Humans and androids.
  • Being on a starship or being on a planet?
    Either.
  • Roleplay via forum posts or in real-time?
    Either.
On a scale of 1 to 3, what's your preferred level of these in your RP:
  • Language:
  • Violence:
  • Sexuality:
What's something cool you'd love to RP?
Political uprising, insurrection, trading, surgery, field medicine, horror, training, failure, alternative takes on sci-fi tropes, etc.

Anything with an alternative solution to 'Press X to send to kingdom come'.

I had to say your name out loud to get the haha funny part, lol.

Welcome! I do hope there is something here for you! A lot of what we do here is combat or military but there are often civilian plots and openings, asking around for that in particular will help you a lot!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back