• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Character Walker Redhawk (309th/Die Screaming)

I'll leave this to the GM to approve but I'd ask that the copy-pasta in the skills section is removed and replaced with original text or omitted (skills section is optional).

Looks good to me. Yeah skills are an old requirement that were mostly phased out.

Keep skills as you make them in what your character becomes proficient in. Like if they learn a bunch of languages if he becomes a skilled marksman, etc. Kind of like achievements and progression is what I treat them as.

Other than that looks good! APPROVED on my end for mah plot and I can insert him as early as this weekend and as late as the start of the week and you can start posting for Walker thereafter.

If he doesnt already he will need 18+ access to be able to see and post in the forum, @Wes if ye can do that.

I'll leave this to the GM to approve but I'd ask that the copy-pasta in the skills section is removed and replaced with original text or omitted (skills section is optiona
Looks good to me. Yeah skills are an old requirement that were mostly phased out.

Keep skills as you make them in what your character becomes proficient in. Like if they learn a bunch of languages if he becomes a skilled marksman, etc. Kind of like achievements and progression is what I treat them as.

Other than that looks good! APPROVED on my end for mah plot and I can insert him as early as this weekend and as late as the start of the week and you can start posting for Walker thereafter.

If he doesnt already he will need 18+ access to be able to see and post in the forum, @Wes if ye can do that.
Thank you! I will edit the skills shortly.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back