• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Laz Public Network WANTED: Home in Kyoto/HNI

Toshiro

Seeking: A modest but fairly roomy home in Kyoto or HNI for purchase. Intended for a minimum of two people(separate rooms), possibly more.

Also prefer reasonably close proximity to the Spaceport and the KFY complex, as well as a decent yard and/or relatively close proximity to a Ketsurui Samurai-endorsed dojo(a person in my care happens to be a Samurai).

Target Price Range: 500,000 KS to 1,500,000 KS, negotiable.

Kage Yaichiro-Shosa

((OOC: I did not know HNI had homes within it...also, she is a Former Samurai, even if she were missing her two year tenure is up after all.))

(OOC: What about Hanako's World or the Ketsurui Sanctuary? That puts it near the HQ of KFY and of the 1st XF where Eucharis docks.)

TO: Kage Yaichiro

I currently own a rather spacious home I inherited from my father in Kyoto. It is six bedrooms, four baths, includes a spacious yard both front and back, it is gated in and has a rather beautiful garden. I would be willing to sell it to you since you are a friend, and I know you would take care of it. I will sell it to you for 485,000 KS, or due to monetary exchange 485,000 HS.

My only stipulation is that you have my father's few mementos shipped from his study to me. I have included their descriptions, and a list.

(Maybe he'd get two homes then? One at each place? He can afford it, depending on how much Hanako's World's house would be...but he really wants a Kyoto home, at least. Hanako can chime that in if you want.

He needs a primary home at Yamatai, though, so he can more effectively be politically involved there.)

(Maybe he can get one for free in return for designing KFY ships)

(OOC: Very Well, let's have Yai buy this house, and perhaps get one on Hanako's World as well, should that pan out.)

I've confirmed that the home is not repossessed yet, a surprise to me...I accept the offer and terms. Thank you very much! It looks like a fine place!

With the UOC's borders closed, I suspect you'll need to meet the ship at the border, with a harbormaster present. It will be AI controlled.

Kage Yaichiro Shosa

Code:
485,000 KS transferred
Items in list placed on Yui 5 for immediate transport

Curreny Transfer, and exchange complete.

I've put in a notice to the Office of the Harbor Master. Please take care Yaichiro, and take care of that home, it holds some sentimental value and memories for me, but I know you will treat it well.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back