• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

OOC We go where we are needed (YSS Wakaba)

Good day my fellow members,

I am sadly to inform you alm that over the course of the last couple days I made some though choices and with real life taking priority I sadly going to take a step back from SARP and retired myself. This means our story comes to an end, I thank everyone for being with me and letting me read your wonderful stories and share your passion with me.

thank you for everything and who knows we shall see each other soon in another story.

This is a call to arms for all Wakaba and potential new members :) I am going to give this ship a kick start and see where we land. Now I can't guarantee it will be going live tomorrow or next week because I am still dealing with real-life issues.

But the premises in my head is settling down as if I am playing Tetris. Basically, we are no longer in the known space we should be, we are in the same galaxy...just not where we suppose to be. While exploring the Ayumi Nebula after defeating a small Kuvexian force, we got trapped into an anomaly and basically jumped to another arm of the galaxy....damaged, wounded, low on supplies, and no way home. Taisa Motoyosi Kazue has the heavy-duty to find a way home.

If interested, please reply!

That really fits great with the new "RP in the greater galaxy outside the safety of the Kikyo sector" theme I would like to see more of. If there's anything I can do to support, let me know.

I did create a Minineko a while ago that i'd like bring into the Wakaba. Might need to edit since i'm not sure if her past would fit with star army.

This sounds extremely interesting. I don't have any more characters and am hesitant to make more as I don't like having more characters than I can keep track of but this idea is very appealing. I'll start thinking of a potential character and see what the response is.

Alright we got so far Andrew, Soban, Charaa and Cowboy. Anyone else interested? Feel free to respond! The setting will be set up so that both Alien Generated are allowed and Star Army (seeing how many crew members we have, even at minimal). Thought Star Army species do have pref

I did create a Minineko a while ago that i'd like bring into the Wakaba. Might need to edit since i'm not sure if her past would fit with star army.
I'd be interested in using my mini neko again too if there's another opening for one, though they are a very different mini neko with very particular traits.
I might potentially be able to use Kaiyo Chlorate and Kiki as well but I'm not sure about them.

Last edited:
Hey RaWolfe, could I get access to the Wakaba's plots so I can read some of the past RP? I like to learn a little bit about the ship to help with character creation.

I'd be interested in using my mini neko again too if there's another opening for one, though they are a very different mini neko with very particular traits.
I might potentially be able to use Kaiyo Chlorate and Kiki as well but I'm not sure about them.
I dont mind :)

Hey RaWolfe, could I get access to the Wakaba's plots so I can read some of the past RP? I like to learn a little bit about the ship to help with character creation.
https://stararmy.com/roleplay-forum/threads/yss-wakaba-episode-1-the-ghost-outpost.67081/ There you go :)

I clicked on the link. It says I don't have permission to view this page.
The Hinomaru Surises forum is an NSFW forum, do you have NSFW access enabled?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back