• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Closed We Need More Collaboration Articles

These suggestions have been dropped by the suggestor or rejected by staff.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew

SARPiverse Culture Dreamer
Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
FM of Tsenlan
🌸 FM of Yamatai
Submissions Reviewer
🎖️ Game Master
So all jokes and pokes aside, silly menus with memes.

On a serious note, I'd like to see more collaboration articles. By this I mean collaboration where multiple members regardless of what faction they are in can come together, hang out and pass an article back and forth to get it done. I think general articles like the top-level guides could benefit from having this kind of approach. It reduces the "work" and turns the articles into more of a "fun" thing.

An example would be, I started the pirate guide (I made a new WIP version) but the pirating history on SARP is really long - if now someone else went and added more to it, it would be helpful. In the end, I think this will help us make things of which our whole community can be proud.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
i have done a few collaboration articles. myself. Its honestly is great to work together.

Working together is the best way to make this community better for us all. If it’s NDC , Yamatai, Nepleslia, Nesh or just old space nomads all players benefit from each other and that’s why I try to help everyone (to a certain height lol) so they can move forward and be more attractive to new and old players

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back