• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Weasel's Introductory Thread

Weasel365

🔰 New Member
Inactive Member
What do you call yourself?
Hello! My real name is Colin, but I would prefer if you call me Weasel instead. Though admittedly I'll respond to either.

How'd you find Star Army?
I was introduced to Star Army by Crystal, after asking about the art for her character that she had been showing me.

What interested you in joining?
I became interested mostly due to the fact that I've never heard of forum RP before and this one specifically seemed very intensely fleshed out so i decided i should give it a try.

Ever done this text-based role-playing thing before?
I have done text based RP before but never on a forum. so that part is going to be new for me

Any previous experiences you want to share?
nothing worth noting at this moment. though I'm sure if I'm asked for something a bit specific I wouldn't mind sharing.

Now for the questionnaire!

Do you prefer:
  • Playing male, female, or other-gendered characters?
    I prefer playing male characters simply because I am a male and putting myself in a feminine head space is something I struggle to do

• Spontaneous or planned RP?
    I don't know if I have preference to either spontaneous or planned RP simply because I've never really heard those terms before

• Military or civilian characters?
    I would think that because of my preference for combat oriented RP I feel like I'm going to have a preference for military characters.

• Humans, androids, anthropoids, or aliens?
    As boring as it is going to sound, I do prefer playing as human characters at least for my first character, if another species or so sparks my interest I might give them a shot.

• Being on a star-ship or being on a planet?
    I have no preference to either being on a star ship or on a planet, as long as the pull of the RP interests me I'll be fine with whatever setting it might be in

• Role-play via forum posts or in real-time?
    I want to try and attempt forum posting but I'm not against real-time.
On a scale of 1 to 3, what's your preferred level of these in your RP:
  • Language: 3
  • Violence: 3
  • Sexuality: 3
What's something cool you'd love to RP?

Some sort of survival RP from a crash landing on a hostile primitive planet.

Last edited:
LET ME BE THE FIRST BUT NOT LAST TO SAY:

Welcome! :D

Spontaneous RP is probably referring to something without a GM. I've done it where I am writing with another based on a loose plot concept we have decided on. It's pretty fun but not something that happens a lot!

As Ame said, she won't be the last.

Welcome to the site, Weasel. I hope you'll have a great time here. Don't be afraid to ask anyone anything via DMs or Discord ^^

RPG-D RPGfix
Back