• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

SYNC Welcome Back

Soban

Convention Veteran
RP Date
YE 44.7
To: Ketsurui-Motoyoshi Katsuko
Subject: Welcome Back

It's good to see you back in uniform. The seven stars around the moon suits you. I know I can only hope to live up to the legacy you've left me with Seventh Fleet. I know your going pretty far out there, so I'd like to get lunch with you if possible. We can talk and catch up on old times. If that doesn't fit into your schedule, know that I personally and Seventh Fleet as a whole want to help you out with whatever you need. You'll want the best out there, if you would like to take any ships or crews from seventh, please do.

Best of luck,
Will

To: William Fletcher

Thank you Will. We can certainly grab lunch it looks like the main group won't be leaving for a while. We have ships to build and things to modify. I have plans to be between Gemini Star Fortress and Aquarius Star Fortress as well as Port Jiyuu as preparations are made. So if you want to do lunch and get the time to head out this way that would be great.

If possible, as a favor, could you have your engineers pass along the specs for the modified hyperspace systems for Hotaru and Himitsu? I seem to have misplaced them in my shuffle. I'm going to be attaching additional FTL drives onto some large structures - I'll save telling you what until you get here because you might not believe me until you see it.

Thanks again,
Kat

To: Ketsurui-Motoyoshi Katsuko

I made sure to get copies of the modifications before we went to Glimmergold, they were critical in my strategic planning. I'll have them sent along and some suggestions that a few of my engineers made that you might find useful. I don't know what you are planning, but you've never been a small thinker. I've got a meeting with one of my Admirals about some local emergency response issues on Leo next week. I'll be able to manage swinging by after that.

Best,
Will

RPG-D RPGfix
Back