• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Well, hello there.

Damaske

🎨 Media Gallery
What do you call yourself?
I call myself a few names, But at the moment I've been calling myself Damaske or Ishara the most.

How'd you find Star Army?
I was on F-list and got a random message about my character image, Turns out the artist was here and well I came to get back in touch and stayed for the roleplay

What interested you in joining?
Not being able to have an ongoing roleplay for a few years. you could say I was craving roleplay.

Ever done this text-based roleplaying thing before?
Yes, I used to play in custom Yahoo chatrooms back in the day, as with other websites like Yum-chat, and Flist. I also do some Muck roleplay as I hang out in Tapestries a lot.

Any previous experiences you want to share?
Used to roleplay as a character from Bublegum crisis in a multitude of universes. I am also a Game Master for tabletop RPGs mostly Pathfinder, DnD 3.5 to 5, and some experience in gurps and Batttletech rpg

Now for the questionnaire!

Do you prefer:
  • Playing male, female, or other-gendered characters?
    For me, I enjoy playing a female over a male, but I am capable of both well as for other genders if needed a herm can be done.
  • Spontaneous or planned RP?
    I find more fun in spontaneous roleplay within a planned setting and/or theme. But can also do full-on planned roleplay well.
  • Military or civilian characters?
    I tend to play Civilian or Ex-Military characters, But I also enjoy full military-themed characters also.
  • Humans, androids, anthros, or aliens?
    I enjoy playing anthros over humans, and humans over others, but willing to adjust if needed to the current settings.
  • Being on a starship or being on a planet?
    I enjoy life in space on a starship or station over a planet.
  • Roleplay via forum posts or in real-time?
    I tend to enjoy real-time roleplay over Forum posts. As more can be done in the timeframe of real-time over post, wait, read, think of a response, post, repeat.
On a scale of 1 to 3, what's your preferred level of these in your RP:
  • Language: 2
  • Violence: 2
  • Sexuality: 3

What's something cool you'd love to RP?
For me, that would be in a spacecraft out exploring the universe or exploring the kinds of roleplay that I'd never be able to do more than once in real life.

I'm really happy you joined. Let me know if I can do anything else to make this place awesome for you!

You've been doing so great! We're glad you came and even happier you stayed!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back