• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Well hi there

KenshinTakeda

Inactive Member
Yeah, new to the site not gonna lie a little overwhelmed but this place seems pretty epic so gonna try and figure things out and hope to have fun.

Looking forward to getting to know you all

Welcome to the show! I remember being quite overwhelmed also! 2 1/2 years ish later It is a lot easier. Just ask lots of questions. There are plenty of folks here willing to give you a hand and help you get a character into a plot. then past that learning the world I found was so much easier from the inside. I'm on the IRC quite a bit, so if you ever need some one to bug drop me a line ^.^

Hello Kenshin,

I am Nashoba, one of the Site Admins. A good place to start is to check out the New Players Guide. It will give you a good overview of what is available. Starting out you don't need to try to absorb all of the wiki. Each faction has its own sections, so you can focus on one at a time.

If you have questions or concerns, you can post them here or as Yoshi suggested come to our IRC. There is almost always people there who can answer most general questions.

I look forward to seeing you around.

Welcome to Star Army. I'm Wes, Star Army's founder dude and webmaster guy. Don't be afraid, I'm not "too cool" to RP with you like some forum owners are. I love newbies and I hope you'll grow into a long-term member. Most of us here are more than happy to guide you through the process of making a character and help you find RP plots, so for any help you need, let us know. Being an RPG, Star Army works best when you:
  • Start getting to know your fellow players. IRC might be a good place for this.
  • Get into at least 1 RP thread and start playing/writing.
    • Open RP threads don't' require character creation/approval, you can just jump in.
    • It's okay to create your own RP threads. If you do, it's suggested you do an interest check thread first.
  • Post frequently in forum threads.
    • Stop by the site daily
    • On Star Army, it's okay to necro threads as long as you add new content

RPG-D RPGfix
Back