• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Well, hi there ;)

Stella Nicole

Inactive Member
I am Stella, ive been roleplaying for about 3ish years, I am a very close to advanced roleplayer. I have taken interest in this sight thanks to the sight Warrior cats rpg :D
Well, hi there everyone, im looking forward to roleplaying with you guys^^~awww.joaoleitao.com_tattoo_name_images_tattoo_design_female_name_stella_20_4_.png

Hello Stella, Welcome to Star Army Roleplay. Nice Avatar.

I am Nashoba, one of the Site Admins, Game Master, and Faction Manager for the Hidden Sun Clan. We are always glad to see new people. If you haven't already done so, check out our New Players Guide. We have a variety of factions, species, and plots available. Plus we have a number of free form roleplays in our Open Roleplay area.

You are bound to have some questions, please do not hesitate to ask. After all we want to help you get started and get the most out of SARP. You can post your questions here, and you can use our IRC where there are folks online pretty much 24 hours a day.

Welcome! It's funny, I hear about Warrior Cats surprisingly often.

Well, welcome to the Warrior Catgirls RPG! :p

fetch.php

RPG-D RPGfix
Back