Well, I'm back!

Toshiro

Game Master
Jul 10, 2006
I'm back. Hard to believe it's been about 3 years. Not sure which characters I'm dusting off just yet, or in what scenarioes, but I'll use Yaichiro and others for something!

I'm Toshiro a.k.a. MM007 (real name Erik), and I've been an off and on player since over a decade ago.

Wes

Founder & Admin
Staff
FM of Yamatai
Game Master
Jan 27, 2003
Atlanta, GA
stararmy.com
It's good to see you again Toshiro! You're a great roleplayer and friend and I'm happy you're here. I promised to keep the lights on while you were away and we're still here, making RP happen. :)

Primitive Polygon

Site Supporter
FM of Freespacers
Game Master
Dec 28, 2007
Uncanny Valley
Hey Toshiro! It's been an eon!

You probably don't remember me at all, but we were both part of a megaman rp forum years back. Username was BrokenProgram, I think. I did an art trade with you, which involved a crummy Toshiro; That was the very first SARP connection I ever made.

Always thought it would have been cool to do more stuff with y'all. Remember you being a decent RPer, too.

Now that you are back, maybe we could do art stuff again sometime. ;I

Toshiro

Game Master
Jul 10, 2006
Quite possible. I still kind of stink at drawing, but I can do simple coloring better now. Nice to see you all again too!

Legix

Necromancer
Setting Submissions Mod
FM of Nepleslia
Game Master
Jul 20, 2016
I'm back. Hard to believe it's been about 3 years. Not sure which characters I'm dusting off just yet, or in what scenarioes, but I'll use Yaichiro and others for something!

I'm Toshiro a.k.a. MM007 (real name Erik), and I've been an off and on player since over a decade ago.
Good.

readies the plot grappling lines to acquire Toshiro*