• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Well new guy here say hi and howdy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris_L_Hanssen

Inactive Member
Well what can I say about me? Well I was born in Baltimore, Maryland USA on October 12, 1970. I had a bad childhood, there were no drugs related. I am a Star Trek and Sci-Fi fan since I was 8 years old, with emphasis on Star Trek. I love the entire genre of Star Trek that includes all the shows and the technicla side of it. I love all Sci-Fi including Star Wars and Babylon 5. I love Japanese Animation and I also collect Comics. I have been playing video games since I was a kid. I went to the Arcades and I owned our long beloved Sega Genesis. I now own a Game Cube and a XBOX. My all time favorite game babes are BloodRayne and Sarah Kerrigan from Starcraft. I do like Vanessa Z. Schneider and Motoko Kusanagi. My favorire games are of course BloodRayne and BloodRayne 2, Starcraft, P.N. 03, Soul Calibur2, and DOA. I live in Glen Burnie, Maryland in the good ole USA. I am 6'1" and weigh 240 lbs. I have brown hair and blue eyes. I love food and drinks. Well I am married for over an year now and I am having so much fun.

Wow, big dude! And from Maryland! Very cool. You sound like you'll fit in great here. I hope you're finding everything alright. Let us know if you need any help with character making, picking a plot, etc. ^_^

Also: May I ask how you found us?

Hey! Welcome to SA!

I'm one of the local Japanese goddesses!

... Okay, not really. Seki is the goddess, but I'm still Japanese at least so give me some credit!!! D:

Have a good time! Let me know if you need help with character creation!

Hi, Welcome to the 'Starmy!

I'm the local art-man/comedian here on 'Starmy!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or anyone else!

Come to think of it...Canadians are pretty mysterious...I've never even seen one...very elusive...*nods*

Hi, I'm the local Kansan. Representin' the Mid West. Kansas City fo' life.

Wait...*checks color of skin* uhm...nevermind.

Chigusa said:
Hey! Welcome to SA!

I'm one of the local Japanese goddesses!

... Okay, not really. Seki is the goddess, but I'm still Japanese at least so give me some credit!!! D:

Have a good time! Let me know if you need help with character creation!

Chi is my left hand woman.

I believe, being born in 1970, you have taken the title of "oldest member" from me. Damn you, my 33 years cant compete with your 36.

But I remain resident goddess. Worship me.

Also. Sarah Kerrigan? Mreh. Maybe its just me, but I find Starcraft duller and duller each time I look at it.

That said, I thoroughly love Rise of Nations and always will.

Wes said:
Wow, big dude! And from Maryland! Very cool. You sound like you'll fit in great here. I hope you're finding everything alright. Let us know if you need any help with character making, picking a plot, etc. ^_^

Also: May I ask how you found us?

well I found your site from http://2ch.us and your site was one of the ones listed. So what do you think of the pics I posted in the Image Board?

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back