• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

RP Well, That Worked Out?

SirSkully

🦊 FM of Neshaten
🦾 FM of Nepleslia
🎖️ Game Master
RP Date
Ye 42
RP Location
Charon Station
A rather noticeably below-average temperature and the constant thuds of rubber soles would be the first things to hit Sam's senses as she wandered into this particular gym of many onboard NPS' private station, it wouldn't take too much digging either to find a certain caramel skinned security officer with her blonde hair in a half-up-half-down ponytail, obviously going through her own routine though in a rather intense get-up.

Perl was clad in what seemed to be a simple compression leggings/sports bra getup as her powerful legs rapidly hammered away at the omnidirectional treadmill's surface, though those items were overshadowed by the pouch-laden plate carrier and sleek face-mask the perspiring athlete wore - Perl's breathing was raspy through the mask and it would have been hard to hear her talk through it anyway though this in combination with the ear-buds shoved into her ears it was clear she was currently oblivious to the newcomer, focused solely on maintaining her pace and off in her own little world in the otherwise empty gym.

...the other thing that became clear though was that Perl certainly had a nice build tucked away beneath her uniform on a day-to-day basis, a nice mix of light muscling in the right spots that complimented her feminine curves without going too over-board in either department, definitely looked like she could crush a skull between those thighs though~

Sam perked up when she found that the new girl would be sharing the gym with her today. The nature of her body meant that exercise was a waste of time, but she had appearances to keep up. So, she hit the gym like everyone else. Small distractions like this one tended to make it worth her while.

She decided to take up a treadmill near the other woman, working herself into a smooth pace. Even the idea of a runner's high was something that was lost to her, one more mark against the whole exercising thing. Still, she worked up a sweat after a while, trying to figure out how best to mess with the new girl.

Jumping in front of her was certainly an option - all the better if it caused her to hit the floor with all that weight. Probably not a good way to make friends, though. The ear buds meant yelling or other distractions were probably out.

Eventually she settled on a tried and true approach. Realizing that Perl was the type to be at this forever, she headed to the showers. A good amount of hot water and steam later, Sam emerged wearing nothing but a towel over her shoulders, clothes in her hands, and a pair of earbuds nestled in her ears.

She proceeded to groove her way through the gym area. Sam was an excellent dancer, it turned out, and had chosen a song with quite a bit of hip movement. When she finished her dance, she was standing with her back to Perl. She let out a content sigh and removed one of the earbuds.

"That song always gets me g-" Sam appeared surprised as she turned and found Perl right in front of her. "Oh!"

The spy swiftly wrapped the towel around herself, looking just a touch embarrassed. "Sorry about that, new kid."

The less-naked woman couldn't help but recoil back a bit when it turned out she wasn't as alone as had been thought, though Perl would be lying to herself if she said she hadn't given the woman's pale form a quick once over - in one fluid motion, Perl pulled the mask off and let it hang around her neck, exposing slightly blued lips that took a gulp of air before the security officer spoke.

"Ish fine uh, I'm not looking~" Perl chuckled a little as her eyes slipped shut, strides steadily slowing down to a light jog and then an eventual brisk walk as she continued speaking.

"I didn't think anyvone vas in here, sorry for sneaking in but that musht have been a long-ass shower," the blonde mused as she finally came to a halt, well-worked muscles in her legs twitching a little as she removed her own ear-buds and pointed her handsome, panting face down to the ground - finally reopening those faintly mismatching eyes to give Sam some sense of privacy, not that her current state of undress bothered Perl in the slightest, she was unphased by such things.

"I can turn the temperature back up now if you vant, might catch a cold otherwise, and I wouldn't vant that on my conscience~" the caramel-skinned lass added, still taking deep breaths as her strong hands gripped onto the treadmill's handrail to give her aching legs a bit of a rest.

Sam grinned, pleased by the response. Perl was shaping up to be an excellent target for her various playful torments. She took a few steps closer. "No need to worry about the temperature on my behalf. I'm made of sterner stuff." She rested a hand on the handrail, just a touch too close to Perl's to be casual.

"You look so worn out," the spy said, giving Perl a meaningful look with her deep red eyes. "I could help you relax some, if you wanted to get out of.. all that. I'm sure your muscles ache."

"Ehh~" Perl shugged as she tilted her head up to meet Sam's gaze with a bit of a squint, tilting it to one side contemplatively before speaking further, "I vould not say no to a deep muschle massage right now... but you might vant to put on some clothes, lest people get the wrong idea," Perl shrugged again, pushing off with her arms to stand more up-right, hand scooting a little further away from the other woman's.

"Oh," Sam said, voice just a touch mischievous, "people around here already have the right idea. I'll be fine. Now then, let's see about getting you out of all that and onto a table. I did a gig a few years back as some corporate hotshot's personal masseuse. Tipped terribly, but you learn a few things. I'm sure I'll be able to get you nice and relaxed."

She walked over to a long table and patted it.

"Hrmm... vell alright then, a free massage is a free massage," Perl chuckled yet again before straightening her back with a small huff, reaching to undo the various straps and velcro flaps that held the heavy vest onto her body before discarding it to the floor near a duffle bag that could be assumed to be hers.

"Jusht know, you are the one explaining this if anyvone walks in, oki?" the blonde warned, moving her glasses to rest in the neckline of her sports bra as her firm rear was lowered onto the table, giving the nude Samantha one more wary squint before laying down on it with her taught stomach facing skyward.

"This vork for you?"

"Sure," Sam replied cheerily. She rubbed her hands together and Perl felt something warm and slick on the woman's fingers when her hands met her skin.

True to her word, Sam was excellent at massages. She had a more.. intrinsic... understanding of anatomy than most people did and her various experiences hadn't hurt. She started at the bottom, strong hands working Perl's feet. Her thumbs worked the soles while her palms and fingers kneaded skin and twisted her foot in slow circles. Her deft hands seemed to swiftly remove all aches and pains - hell, even moving the foot at all seemed to be more challenging than usual.

The other foot follow suit, and then the calves. Sam took extra time on Perl's generous, muscled thighs, "tsk"ing occasionally for effect when she decided to work on somewhere for a while. As she drew nearer to the other woman's hips, Perl might be confused to find that her legs were both pleasantly numb and entirely unresponsive.

"So.. what brought you to NPS?" Sam asked, working the muscles along the sides of the other woman's hips.

A pleased hum, bordering on a straight up purr, left Perl's pert lips as she felt Sam's hand work the pain right out of her muscles though she did find it somewhat strange how quickly it had taken effect - she did notice the numbness thought played it off as a combination of muscle fatigue from maybe pushing a bit too hard and Sam's delicious hands working at the clusters of nerves deep in her body's tissue.

"Mhhh vell jusht money, I floated around for a bit doing independant vork to get some nice references on my resume and eventually found my way here... I may have handed that resume in to a few different security firms but NPS vas the first one to contact me afterwards so here I am~" Perl mused with a slow exhale, the muscles beneath Sam's hands pulling taut as the blonde arched her back slightly before relaxing it back down onto the bed, thinking in her mind the numbness would probably fade in a few minutes.

"Fuck... you are very good at this~ but how did you wind up here?"

"Money, hm?" she asked, continuing to work her way up the other woman's body. She found knots and worked at places where stress tended to accumulate - especially on someone who excercised in that much equipment. The pain and fatigue continued to fade away, along with everything else.

"Not everyone wants to hire someone like me," she replied, moving onto the other woman's arms. "I have.. peculiarities, as I'm sure you'll discover." Sam smiled at Perl, masking the deeper intent with a sweet appearance. It wouldn't do to ruin the game too early.

She finished the arms, tenderly working each finger on the last hand and rotating the wrist as she had the ankles.

"You were very tight," Sam said in that same tsk-tsk tone from before. "You should come see me for this every so often, I think. How do you feel?"

"I mean... I'm a Nepleslian born Geshrin who was raised in Norfrost, veird things happen, I am sure you're fine but I vill not poke if you don't vant me to~" Perl smiled pleasantly as her eyes fluttered open to look up, past Sam's considerably larger breasts.

"I feel... vell I hope this is good, kinda numb but that is intended right? depending on how I feel aftervards I might very well request an encore," the blonde gave as the small scar on her abdomen continued to flex and morph with each light breath, a dark eyebrow rising up in an arc over one eye as they slowly closed again.

"Numb can be normal," Sam lied smoothly. It certainly could be - but not to this extent. The poor new girl was essentially paralyzed everywhere that Sam had touched. The spy wiped her hands off, enjoying the view.

Now she had to decide where to go from here. She could alter her poison for an entirely different nerve effect - she had left certain areas untouched for just such an opportunity. Or she could simply walk away and leave Perl here, undressed, until she was able to walk away or someone else found her.

Both options were appealing.

"What were you thinking for an encore?" Sam asked innocently, though her lips had the hint of a grin. Perl likely couldn't tell, but Sam's finger had begun to trace the scar on her side. She wondered where it had come from, but she had.. priorities.

"Vell just this again~" Perl retorted, though her eyes opened once more at the faintest sensation of that finger against her mostly numbed skin - moreso reacting to some of the less-affected muscle beneath it being compressed than the skin itself being touched, it was odd and made the caramel-skinned lass shudder a little.

"How long should the numbness last anyvay? it's a little more... intense than I would have expected," she asked with a small bit of concern in her voice, shifting her chest to the side slightly just to show she wasn't 100% affected by whatever Sam had done.

"I've had clients say that it could last twenty or thirty minutes the first time, but usually not very long," she said, noticing Perl's movement. She'd dialed down the effect quite a bit, so that was mostly within expectation. Then again, she hadn't quite intended for her to be able to move at all.

Sam made a mental note of that for later.

"Shame about the encore," Sam murmured, fingers drifting just a little too close on the inside of the other woman's thigh, "... but I don't mind doing this again."

Sam stood and dropped the towel, giving Perl a full view for a moment before she turned to start putting on her shorts and top. Which, honestly, weren't that much better than nothing at all. The lack of dress code around here was one of Sam's favorite parts.

"I mean... okay listen," Perl mused as she shifted her weight a little more to one shoulder, tilting her head to watch Sam as the albino-featured woman got dressed, a thoughtful little murmur rolling out beneath the half-paralysed woman's breath.

"You're pretty but ve need to vork together and see each other on a daily basis, so rather than make things awkward why don't we at least get to know each other before you get too much more handshy, yeah?" she explained, offering a tight-lipped though still apologetic smile as one cheek squished into the table she was laid out on.

"No offence, I just don't roll like that m'kay?"

Sam turned to look back at her, sliding on her sports bra. "None taken," she said, her grin broadening. Option two it was, then.

The spy gathered up the last of her things and put her workout bag onto one shoulder. "Remember - it should fade soon enough. Nothing to worry about."

She walked towards the door and unlocked it. There'd been no reason to have her fun interrupted, after all. A small crowd of expectant gym-goers had gathered on the other side.

"It's about time!" one grumbled, ready to push their way in.

"Vait, vhat?" Perl exclaimed, voice just as concerned and surprised as her expression, dark, defined eyebrows creased over her handsome features as Sam up and left her stranded on the table - the blonde struggling to try and right herself but failing to do more than raise her back a few inches off the table before collapsing back down onto it.

"Sam I svear if you leave me like this I vill hurt you!" Perl threatened, making no attempt to save face as she flopped sideways off the table onto to land face-first on the padded floor, exposing the large claw-marks raking from one shoulder down her back - the Geshrin attempting to inch-worm forwards but making no headway, immediately regretting going off the table regardless of how much of a good idea it had seemed moments ago.

Sam turned, somehow blocking the door with her presence alone. Or they were just enjoying the show she provided, even if they couldn't see who she was tormenting this time.

She placed one thoughtful finger to her lips. "I was thinking! If you weren't interested in me, maybe these fellows? I saw this picture the other day of a young lady like yourself sitting on a couch surrounded by a bunch of men and -"

With a lowered voice, as though everyone behind her couldn't hear, she continued, "Well, it was something. Maybe a bit more your speed?"

"Faen ta deg," Perl muttered beneath her breath as she blew a few strands of dark-rooted hair away from her face, swallowing hard with a clenched jaw her shoulder surprisingly enough gave a noticable twitch.

"I should have known this schit was too good to be true..." Perl's seething words continued, a small bit of steam rising off her body as it faded into the room's chilled air, muscles in her bicep now twitching too as the blonde attempted to claw forwards with an arm that refused to co-operate.

"You're too smart to think anything like that is actually going to happen on a schation vith this many cameras... I don't want to spend half an hour on the floor so help me back to my room and I'll owe you vone - m'kay?" Perl huffed, still attempting to claw forwards despite the snail's pace.

Sam frowned back at the others. "Looks like you've got to wait a little longer to use the equipment, everyone." She blew them a little kiss and locked the door again.

She walked over and crouched beside Perl, brushing a few idle strands of hair out of the other woman's face. "Let me clue you in on a couple important details. The first - don't be so trusting. I'm mostly harmless compared to some of the others you'll meet here. Second - if you think I've made it this far without knowing how to put a few security cameras into a loop, you really underestimate me."

The clone pointed to the camera in one corner of the room. "Anyone watching is very impressed by how long you can keep up that run on the treadmill."

She hoisted Perl up to the table and dusted her off. Then she gathered the other woman's things, lifting it all up with a strength that seemed out of place for her lithe frame.

"Alright, let's get going before those guys get too impatient," she said, putting one of Perl's arms over her own. She left through a side door that had been locked from the start. Another one of her tricks?

Regardless, the trip to Perl's room was uneventful. Sam blamed herself for the newcomer's ailment when anyone would ask, saying that she'd accidentally hit her with a weight in the gym and calling herself clumsy. Others seemed to accept that excuse - Perl was likely smart enough to begin to suspect that the clumsiness the others bought into so easily was part of a coordinated effort to screw with the heads of half the station.

"Here we are. Home sweet home."

By the time a certain frustrated security officer was dumped back onto her bunk she'd managed to get some degree of sensation back into most of her body, even if that sensation was pins and needles eating away at her jelly-strength limbs - she huffed a defeated little huff, frowning dejectedly as the slouching Geshrin looked up to Sam.

"In my defenshe, you did catch me vhen my body vas still recovering from my simulated high-altitude run~" Perl complained, her lips having since gone from their previous blue to a much healthier shade of light brown, but knowing oxygen deprevation was still a bit of an excuse regardless of whether or not it was a real factor - she swallowed thickly and deepened her frown.

"You aren't wrong though... thanksh for not being a complete asshole about it all, I guess I got relaxed vith how cushy this job can seem compared to previous poshtings~" Perl smiled a little with her humbling admittance of hubris, though it was a smile that still betrayed how much the young woman was beating herself up, making it clear how much of a learning experience this was as one lazy hand pawed at the glasses hanging from her sports bra - eliciting a frustrated little growl through Perl's gritted teeth.

Sam stretched out like a cat, then draped her hands over her head in a way that was entirely too seductive to be unintentional. You didn't arch your back like that just to be comfortable. Of course, Perl was 'in on it' at this point. "The day-to-day here can seem that way. With our reputation, we don't see that many attacks on the base. The ones we DO see are extremely well prepared and tend not to leave too many of the security personnel standing."

The spy frowned at Perl. "Tough luck, that, but.. well, you seem like you might be made of tougher stuff. If you see me handing out red shirts one day, try to remember not to grab one. Bit of an inside joke that never goes well for the security team."

Sam left the wall, beginning to inspect the room. She didn't bother asking for permission - telling someone that you were hunting for gossip and leverage never seemed to work out. "How long did you say you'd been here for?"

"I vill keep that in mind, oh and I never shaid~" Perl responded as she worked away enough to hook her thumb around her glasses' left arm, giving her wrist a limp flick to fold the fairly minimalist things out before clumsily getting them onto her face - satisfied with her little triumph the blonde offered to lean into the support beam of the bottom bunk she was seated on, revelling in the sensation of the cool metal against her warm skin.

Sam's poking around wouldn't reveal much out of the ordinary, a few uniforms and rugged items of clothing built to fit someone of Perl's stature, some boxes of ammunition on a nearby shelf and then general light clutter caused by the presently vacant roomies Perl shared this section of the barracks with - the security officer did watch on curiously though, the paralysis still running through her body constantly reminding her to not let Sam out of her sight for too long.

"You know... it vas pretty badass vhat you said a moment ago before dragging me here but eh. now I know you probably aren't quite who you say you are sooo~ I'm not going to vake up tomorrow with your blade to my throat - am I?" Perl asked rather bluntly with a vacant sigh as her broad chest squished against the cold metal pole, moving to rest her cheek against it too with another small sigh.

Sam glanced back over her shoulder, voice dark. "Should you?"

She let her cool gaze linger on Perl for a moment, then grinned broadly. "Did that scare you? I've been working on my stare." One finger tapped to her lips as she thought something, then she pivoted on one heel to walk back over and sit near - but not next to - Perl.

"No, you don't need to worry about any blades to your throat. I'm harmless!" She smiled sweetly, then broke into a snickering fit. "Mostly. Mostly harmless." She flapped her hand a bit in a 'forget it' motion.

"How about me?" she asked, clearly amused with the situation and enjoying it. "Do I need to be worried?"

"Maybe not scared but unnerved? maybe... it's getting harder and harder to tell vhen you are joking or not," Perl admitted with a little chuckle under her breath before pivoting to get a better look at the woman near her, eyes narrowing on Sam.

"Vell also no need for you to be worried, at least not yet, no-vone has offered to pay me for your head and I kind of like you in a veird way so it vould need to be a substantial amount~" the security officer teased, shutting her right eye and poking her tongue out at the alabaster-skinned troublemaker briefly.

"Ash annoying as you are, you have a schertain charm about you," Perl admitted before the watch on her wrist chimed, inability to raise her arms properly let alone check what caused the little noise leaving the blonde with an annoyed little pout on her handsome face.

"Aw, she likes me," Sam said with a warm grin. She helpfully lifted up the other woman's arm, not sneaking a glance for once.

Something about Perl made her feel comfortable. It could just be the other woman's largely paralyzed state, but Sam felt like it was something more. The beginnings of a friend? Dangerous, but not bad to have.

"I like the jokes and play," she admitted, looking off to the distance. "It helps pass the time. Keeps my mind off of things, scares the demons off, all that. After having been in this business for as long as I have.. distractions are nice."

She gave the other woman a genuine smile. "Doesn't keep me from watching my back, though. One of the first things I learned is that pretty much noone is trustworthy. Closest thing was my 'dad' and that's just because I knew where he stood. The weirdo didn't care about subterfuge, politics.. but even he's why I am where I am today. I don't think clones like me really get to enjoy the usual childhood, you know? Makes us all a bit..loopy."

The spy pulled herself out of her thoughts, glancing at the watch. "Anything important?"

An appreciative little murmur left Perl's lips as she was assisted, such a little thing making those same lips curl into a grin as she checked the watch then looked back to Sam, "I just need to do maintenansche on my gear is all, I like keeping schedules~"

"I get vhat you are saying, at least to some degree," Perl admitted with a small nod, "My Mum is the same kind of pershon by the sounds of it, and she vould beat my ass if she knew about vhat I let happen to me today..."

Perl chuckled again, letting her arm go limp in Sam's embrace before adding one final thing, "Metaphorically that is... but hey, Sham, vould there be anything you can do that vill let me valk anytime soon? everything is getting so itchy~"

Sam nodded and set Perl's arm down. "We should probably get you back into some normal clothes, anyways. This'll be a tad.. personal."

The woman reached into her bag and pulled out a little tube, squeezing some sort of clear, thick liquid onto her hands. She didn't give Perl a chance to argue before she started to apply it to her skin. The whole thing was much more casual than it had been before, and the liquid seemed to leave no residue. She gave Perl's shoulders a friendly slap when she was done.

"Give it a minute or so. What I hit you with earlier usually lasts for around twenty to thirty minutes. I didn't give you the extra strength version, but the duration is pretty much the same."

She tucked the bottle away and wiped her hands off. Sam flashed Perl her trademark grin. "And I won't tell your mom about today. Don't worry."

"Admittedly a lot lessh personal than lasht time, but appreciate it," Perl grinned as she almost immediately tested to see if she had full mobility back - obviously - she did not.

Blowing a few strands of blonde hair away from her face again, Perl gave another squint in Sam's direction, "I don't think I even vant to ask vhat all these oinments and tinctures may be... that might jusht make things vorse but svarte helvete are they effective," she chuckled.

"Oh and thanksh for being, maybe the only person ever, to not shay 'oh you have funny veird accent, you aren't a Tröll'... schit gets boring real quick," Perl finished with an appreciative little nod as she flexed her shoulders to the best of her ability, having most the mobility back in them, it caused her to let out a satisfied huff.

"Oh, I'm not one to tease someone about who they are or where they came from. Loopy, remember? I feel like all the universe's karma would hunt me down if I went around laughing at other people's upbringing.

Now, how people act? Fair game.

Besides! The accent is cute. I like it. Don't change it, even if other people give you a hard time."

Sam crossed her arms behind her back. "I don't want to keep you from your maintenance. Thanks for keeping me entertained, new girl."

Be it the feeling just returning to her body or a bashful reaction to the compliment Sam had so casually slipped in Perl's cheeks were definitely looking a little bit more flushed as the security officer reached down to scratch at one of her thighs, letting out another slow huff before speaking, "Vell thank you anyvay, but hey, if you ever want to vork out some time vithout drugging and trying to molest me well, you know vhere I rest my head now," Perl offered with a little wave.

"Where's the fun in that?" Sam asked innocently. "But I'll keep that in mind. As for me - well, where I'm at and where I sleep is one of the station's greater mysteries. I've got a pretty good knack for finding people when they want to find me, though, so.. I'll be around."

She grinned at Perl and grabbed her bag. "Keep that head up, newbie. Stick with me and you might even get to keep it."

With a wave, Sam stepped out of the door and left Perl to her own devices. No reason to torture the girl all in one day.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back