• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

We're All Adults Here

Two years ago, we decided to raise the minimum age to 18 to join Star Army as a member. This was for a couple reasons, but mainly because it made the site less complicated to run if we're all adults. In order to avoid kicking out any members who had already joined, we allowed for a two-year transitional period in which only 18+ persons were allowed to join, but the handful of existing members who were under 18 would be allowed to stay and age up.

This change occurred on May 1, 2019 , so as of today, all members are now 18 or older. This gives us some new freedoms but don't expect to see a lot of huge changes around the site because it's not our intent to change the site's focus. For example, adult content will still be visible only to members who specifically request to view such content. But we may implement some changes to forum and topic prefixes, the site TOS, and so forth, to reflect this change.

If you aren't old enough to pay taxes you don't get the luxury of RPing as someone old enough to perform tax evasion!

Or... at all...

The Rp-ing part that is...

I mean also the tax evasion part...

(i started here when i was like 16 and the lewding wasn't even hidden then compared to now. Goddam i feel old and i havn't even been here half as long as some people!)

RPG-D RPGfix
Back