• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

We're doing this live!

Tray Tor

Inactive Member
Hello, guess I'm doing another introduction. I've been trying to find a good Scifi RP board for a while and it looks like I've finally found one. Can someone please link the site's rules? I can't find it.

Also I'm stealing Wes's thing

What do you call yourself?
Flashgordon

How'd you find Star Army?
I googled "SCIFI free form RP"

What interested you in joining?
I've always enjoyed sci do settings and the mods at Star Wars role play suck

Ever done this text-based roleplaying thing before?
Yes

Any previous experiences you want to share?

Now for the questionnaire!

Do you prefer:
  • Playing male, female, or other-gendered characters?
  • Spontaneous or planned RP?
  • Military or civilian characters?
  • Humans, androids, anthros, or aliens?
  • Being on a starship or being on a planet?
  • Roleplay via forum posts or in real-time?
I play both Male, female, and robotic characters.

I play both military and civilian characters

Also all of the above

I like starship RPs but planet side missions are cool as well, both

Forum posts

On a scale of 1 to 3, what's your preferred level of these in your RP:
  • Language: 2-3
  • Violence: 2-3
  • Sexuality: 1-2
What's something cool you'd love to RP?
I'd like to RP a spy, I did a brief RP as a double agent but I was almost immediately found out due to cancerous Metagaming.

I'd also like to RP as a crew member on a starship, once again I tried but my old community was full of edgy 13 year olds and I only stuck around because there was nowhere else to go.

Good to meet you and thanks for joining! We definitely have a lot of starships around that are looking for crew.

What factions are looking good to you so far?

Yer in luck @Flashgordon512 I was actually going to be putting up a recruiting post today, since the Neshaten are currently looking for roleplayers whom are interested. If you want, we can speak further of this via PM's or even on here!

But where are my manners? My name is Kyle, I am the faction manager, and creator for the Kingdom of Neshaten and the GM for the two plots that are run under the faction, the Bloody Claws (which is a more civilian, laid back plot) and the Gam'trosha (which is a military plot) Please let me know which one would interest you the most and then we can sail into the stars from there! =)

Welcome :)

Sorry to hear your earlier plots were crushed by metagaming. I like to think we are a lot better about that kind of thing around here.

Sorry to hear your earlier plots were crushed by metagaming. I like to think we are a lot better about that kind of thing around here.
Thank you, I swear if I had a nickel for every time a 14y/o edge lord came into a bar during what was suppose to be a social thread only to start a fight and demand that everyone bought him drinks I could finally buy a desktop that can run new games without killing itself.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back