• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Wes's Artbreeder-Based Art

You guys have probably seen that I've been using the machine-learning based site Artbreeder.com lately, which is a site that uses trained algorithms to generate faces and other things, and you can adjust them and mix them and so on. Well, since the creations are all free to use, I've started putting together character art using them. At first I'd just use the faces but I want them to be more unique to Star Army so I've started adding backgrounds and SARP details. There's also a full-body character concept art generator and I've figured out ways to take the nice looking faces from the portrait section and combine them with the bodies from the fullbody section to make some really good looking fullbody character artworks. In this thread, I'm going to post some of the cool character artworks I've made that way.

Aoba Akasa.pngYamataian Technician.pngImage15.pngImage26.pngImage36.pngImage37.pngImage55.pngImage62.pngImage68.pngImage77.pngNDC soldiers.pngsonoda_takashi_fullbody.png

Image4.png
An experiment with an anime style head on a concept art body.

cool robot dude.png
Robot dude

Image8-1.png
Yamataian in power armor

Starship Operator.png

A redhead starship operator

space zombie.png
This space zombie may be infected by an NMX parasite or something.

Star Army Nurse.png

I experimented by making a nurse yesterday.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back