• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Wes's Doodles of Cute Girls

cutie.jpg

Done at work on copy paper with 0.5mm mechanical pencil and clipboard. It'd make good character art, but I'm not sure which character yet.

Last edited:
Uhm? Female Yamataian/Humans? Uhm ... no I actually don't have one. not even in NPC.

My two females are Ghi To (who's sort of a cat and so not aplicable) and Dawn (a Nepleslian NPC who I always envision as being a little more rugged).

It is a very nice picture though Wes.

More like lingering construction lines if you ask me ^_^

Construction lines are good, mind you. People that use them are the ones whom, with practice, can have their works seen as professional.

I've only got one backup that I could find from 2006 that includes the StarChan character art imageboard and unfortunately it didn't have these images so I suspect that were uploaded after the backup was made. But by 2007 we'd closed the imageboards. So I went through my image folder looking for files with the right names and/or content based on the comments in the thread and I've manged to fix some of them. The first two I know are the correct images but the third one I'm a little unsure about.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back