Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

Wes's Waifus

Wes

Founder & Admin
Staff Member
FM of Yamatai
STO Fleet Member
Whats the usage on stuff from waifulabs? Is there a license or free use or~
I tweeted that question to them to ask but they didn't reply. There's no TOU on their site either. Since it's a random generator - e.g. there's no human author of the images and there's an unlimited number of random images it can make, I think it's probably fine to use them as long as we're not trying to sell them or anything.

raz

SAINT Director
Site Supporter
FM of the Kudhacari
Noice. That MP girl reminds me of a Saiga sister/daughter/cousin/etc.

Soban

Convention Veteran
I thought we were just posting our Waifus, but I also wanted to get the background and uniform added too. So this is probably going on Sacre's wiki.

Reactions: Wes

Ametheliana

Sensei
Staff Member
Submissions Reviewer
FM of Nepleslia
FM of the Iromakuanhe
Game Master
Freakin out cause I just thought of this slogan!!!!!! !!!!! !! !!!!!

PNUgen Corporation: Voted Yamatai's best waifulabs!

Okay I can't figure out the best phrasing but PNUgen was basically 100% waifulabs AND AI. Wes, you made waifulabs before they were cool!

Reactions: Wes