• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Wes's Waifus

So I've been playing around with the AI-driven website Waifulabs making cute characters on it and I've been recruiting some of them into the Star Army by editing the images.

Here's what I came up with:

download (47).png

download (63) edited.png

download - 2019-11-23T224620.063.png

w22_edited.png

I also did these ones for @Glein:

1574664377910.png

1574664392024.png

1574664406687.png

Whats the usage on stuff from waifulabs? Is there a license or free use or~
I tweeted that question to them to ask but they didn't reply. There's no TOU on their site either. Since it's a random generator - e.g. there's no human author of the images and there's an unlimited number of random images it can make, I think it's probably fine to use them as long as we're not trying to sell them or anything.

Noice. That MP girl reminds me of a Saiga sister/daughter/cousin/etc.

I thought we were just posting our Waifus, but I also wanted to get the background and uniform added too. So this is probably going on Sacre's wiki.

Freakin out cause I just thought of this slogan!!!!!! !!!!! !! !!!!!

PNUgen Corporation: Voted Yamatai's best waifulabs!

Okay I can't figure out the best phrasing but PNUgen was basically 100% waifulabs AND AI. Wes, you made waifulabs before they were cool!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back