• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Wes's Waifus

So I've been playing around with the AI-driven website Waifulabs making cute characters on it and I've been recruiting some of them into the Star Army by editing the images.

Here's what I came up with:

download (47).png

download (63) edited.png

download - 2019-11-23T224620.063.png

w22_edited.png

I also did these ones for @Glein:

1574664377910.png

1574664392024.png

1574664406687.png

index(10).png

I like this cutie! I tried leaving a little of the white background (as a sort of glow or a sticker) on this one so the edges were more clear against the background. Getting a good cut of the hair versus removing the background is always an issue since they waifulabs generator puts everything against a white background.

@HarperMadi If you generate a waifu you like, I'm happy to give it a shot making it into a SARP character portrait like the one above.

w17.png
Here's a cook I made tonight from one of the first waifus I ever generated.

Also, here's my attempt to make a male character to balance the gender ratio a little.

Image1.png

Don't worry, I'm going to find a shirt for him at some point, lol. Here's a gif of his "transition."

Animation2.gif

Here's one of the character from the last post, too.

Animation1.gif

c863198-d863198-p863198.png

Here's another one where I gave them a haircut and used them for a male character.

index(6).png

I couldn't help it, I made another technician! Got to keep those engines running!

c727211-d59389-p853525.png

This girl is just adorable. We saved her from the recycle bin and decided in the chat to replace her disfigured stump arm with a cyborg one.

I thought maybe she can be a little sister to someone in RP or something

"Hey I'm kind of in a combat mission right now little sis."​

"But you promised to take me to the movies!!"​

"Kuvexians don't respect movie showtimes."​

Also here's a cool villain NPC:

download - 2019-12-01T085420.png

download - 2019-11-30T151649.png

Updated this one with a new chef hat and kitchen background.

Image1.png

Gave this guy a shirt.

download - 2019-11-25T164547.png

A new technician for the engineer squad!

Here's some notes:
  • You can make character artworks using https://waifulabs.com (images are 400x400px)
  • There's a Chrome Extension that allows you to save/load/transfer color/details/pose with drag and drop to the waifulabs site. Super useful.
  • You can use this site to double the size of your waifu images: https://deepai.org/machine-learning-model/waifu2x
    • Also works on other images
  • The way I add the uniforms is to make a new layer and trace/draw the lines, then add another layer behind the lines for coloring and shading

Thank you! That was exactly what I needed!

These Waifus are very handy and the way you SARP them is perfect! So many characters could have art this way.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back