• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

What a fun way to start YE 36!

Cappi

Inactive Member
Hello!
After spending some solid hours looking over history information and character making, I think I've finally found a site that will satisfy my craving for some creative writing and role play!
Though I'm not too new at the idea of role playing, I have to say I haven't seen anything near as in-depth as your website. Boggles my mind that some of the plots you have going have been going for years. I am looking forward to reading some of the stories you have on here.

Last edited:
Happy new year and welcome to Star Army! I'm happy to answer any questions you may have while you join.

I do have one question. How on earth does everyone make those cute little chibi's for their characters?

I actually pay for an artist to make them based on character bios. There is a request thread for them in the Creativity forum.

There is an exception to that. Characters for my plots are paid for by me. Wes and I have an agreement regarding that.

Yeah, sorry to say there's no big fancy Gaia-esque generator for chibis. Maybe someday before we all abandon Wes, he'll suddenly become very wealthy and drop enough money to make one.

Welcome to the site - glad you're finding the site interesting, but be sure to stop by the IRC. Several of us are usually logged in, and you can try asking questions if you have any, or just chatting. There's a "Chat Now" function at the upper left hand corner you can use to hop on. Naturally, you can use your own IRC if you'd like - Chatzilla is pretty solid. The channel itself is a box of chocolates though, so keep that in mind. I've been here for a few years, so if you find me there, I'm willing to answer any questions you have in mind.

Yo, welcome to the site! I hope you will enjoy reading what we have here and hopefully even join us in these grand adventures we have! You come for a chibi, you stay for the fun!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back