• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

What Are Star Army's Treasures?

Wes

Founder & Admin
Staff Member
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
🎨 Media Gallery
Today is Heritage Treasures Day! Thinking this, what are some treasures that exist in Star Army? What are the sacred things each culture/nation possesses that can be passed down to future generations? I remember we touched on this in #worldbuilding a while back so maybe so of you have some ideas.

As Yamatai's FM, some things that came to mind for Yamatai are Yui's sword, the Uesureyan Fortress, the Pagoda at Pagoda no Uesureya, and the starship YSS Yui.

I'd really like to have some more of these, though. That's one reason I had been considering a crown for Empress Himiko. Do you have any ideas for new ones?

(Don't forget to vote on the best answers!)

I imagine there might be some old relics from eons past. Sceptres and stamps of state or whatever, perhaps. Probably in an equivalent of the Tower of London guarded by retired Nekos.

Was going to make this an edit to my earlier response, but figured it deserved its own post; anyhoo, as for an "intended" answer, the Great Temple of Elysia Novus is said to contain "some part of God." I could've sworn that the aforementioned fragment was in the form of a crystal fragment and was either a part of a sword wielded by a divine being or the tears of a divine being - but the article doesn't mention anything of that nature, even in a revision dating back to 2014.

Perhaps I read the additional info here on the forum somewhere...? (or I'm becoming senile in my old age as a SARP vet, idk lmao)

I think Yamatai's regailia should probably resemble Japan's. A set of three symbolic objects. Also Yamatai is as far as countries go, New. Iirc, it would have been founded in the late 80's if 2022 was really YE 43. I wouldn't be surprised if it was originally made in YE 1 or so.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back