• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

RP What do you mean beyond the Star Army?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew

SARPiverse Culture Dreamer
Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
FM of Tsenlan
🌸 FM of Yamatai
Submissions Reviewer
🎖️ Game Master
RP Date
Early YE 43
RP Location
Dream of Taiie, Motoyoshi Channel on Jiyuu III
The Dream of Taiie
Motoyoshi Channel, Off the Coast of the Jiyuu-jō
Early YE 43 (New Year's Vacation)

The Dream of Taiie bobbed up and down on the gentle waves that pushed up the Motoyshi Channel, the private island where Jiyuu-jo's towering form stood in the background with the rise of skyscrapers lurking in the distance as the Old and New Tokyo cities stretched towards the blue sky and fluffy white clouds. The sub-tropical weather of the Tokyo region on Jiyuu III didn't have the snow that Kyoto had, but that made for pleasant days to sail around the harbors. The Galleon owned by Ketsurui-Motoyoshi Katsuko was among the many boats and pleasure craft in the harbor, they had spent two days already in the Hideyo Islands prior.

Yuka stretched out a bit on the sunny bow of the ship, and let out a lazy yawn as she reached for her margarita and took a sip. "Ayano-chan, are you awake?" she asked, as she yanked the string on her bikini top to sun her upper half without the worry of tan-lines.

"Yeah, I was just thinking, last year was crazy. This is the first chance I've had to even let it all soak in," the black-haired NH-33 Chujo sat up and followed suit to take off the upper part of her bikini. "I didn't think I would ever end up commanding a Star Fortress, especially not Gemini."

Yuka chuckled, it had been years since she left the Star Army to take over the reins of the clan's corporate ventures. "What are you going to do when you end up in the command chair of the YSS Tokyo? Running the whole fleet when Katsuko goes to pursue things beyond the Star Army?" she asked, she had tried to fit the question in several times during their trip, this was the first she felt it was most natural.

Ayano reached for her drink, Yuka's words soaking in as she drank. "What do you mean beyond the Star Army? I couldn't see Katsuko doing anything else."

Yuka reached for the sun lotion and squirted some out onto her hand, she moved behind Ayano and began to apply it to her shoulders. "Come on, Ayano. Surely you're not that naive. Katsuko has had us all working hard to restore the Clan, the Bakufu, expand the Corporation, and our influence. I could see her running for the Senate, or maybe even Primier. What would you think of that?"

The off-duty Chujo shrugged and leaned back into the massaging hands of Yuka, "Katsuko entering politics again, I mean...I would support her, but why do you think I would get command of the Fleet?" she asked, curious as to what Yuka was thinking.

Yuka handed the bottle of lotion over Ayano's shoulders, "Think about it, Eri will follow her wherever she goes. Kaoru is still a Taisa and you're commanding the Fleet's Headquarters. You're being groomed for her spot," she suggested as they switched positions.

Ayano shook her head and shrugged, "I will go wherever Katsuko and the Star Army needs me to."

Yuka laughed again and downed the rest of her Margarita as Ayano rubbed the lotion over her, "So humble Motoyoshi-Yamada Ayano, so humble and I'm only being theoretical of course. You never know what the future will bring. I just think you should be ready to look at new opportunities. You've been a Chujo for a long time, and you've been loyal to Yamatai and to Katsuko, you're not muddied with the tainted past some of us are."

Reactions: Wes
Several Days Later
Gemini Star Fortress

The look on Motoyoshi-Kotoku Sui's face was one of intensity, her green eyes were like inflamed emeralds the way they caught the light. She didn't speak the entire way into Ayano's office. She didn't sit down, even when Ayano turned her back to her briefly to retrieve a datapad before she came over to her desk. "Just what in the heck is wrong with you?" Sui said, the question was obviously not really a question, the elder Motoyoshi was enraged and it showed, it almost vibrated from every part of her Neko body. She took a step towards Ayano, and said in a seethed tone, "You should know better, I am not setting foot on that planet!! I went to that meeting because I was ordered to. If you think I'm spending a single day of my free time there you better check yourself, Ayano." Ayano looked at Sui and shook her head, "I didn't think, I wasn't thinking about your opinions Sui, I just wanted to be polite and invite you to spend some time with us to celebrate the New Year." This meeting was already off to a terrible start. The truth was Ayano should have known better. Sui let out a dramatic sigh and said in a slightly less abrasive tone, "Nothing good will ever come from Jiyuu, not for you and not for me and not for any of us with any sense at all. I'm glad I was assigned to the deepest, darkest hole in the Star Army. I would have rather went to Yamatai and watch Katsuko propose to Eri than set foot on that cursed rock."

Sui's assignment was a lot more prestigious than she let on, a secret but prestigious. The Chujo commanded Nemesis Bastion. Ayano motioned at the office walls around them and then spoke, "So you're spending your leave on Gemini, not exactly the top vacation spot in the Empire. I'm glad you've come to see me, Sui, even if you're in one of your moods. I wanted to talk to you about something serious though." Ayano sat down in her chair after she dished it back. Sui folded her arms, "I'm sorry, Ayano. Just you know how I feel about it all. I was the Senator for Taiie, and then everything went to the pits of Nepleslia after that. I'm not even sure how Katsuko and Taro managed to talk me into this much." she said as she calmed down a little, then continued, "What did you want to talk about?" she asked.

"Yuka mentioned something to me when we were on leave, something about Katsuko thinking about retirement," Ayano explained, her green eyes looking back towards Sui's own. Sui blinked a little in disbelief, "Well that might be a blessing, maybe she can go back to Motoyoshi-jo on Yamatai and enjoy the wealth she's earned, while we continue her legacy." She considered the idea of their friend, their sister actually going through with such a thing. Ayano nodded, "She also said something about me being looked at to take her place, and the possibility she might go into politics," she said, as she watched the color drain from Sui's cheeks. It was about to go off again, she could feel the tension. Sui's eyes, if they could, of she would have had them drill into Ayano's skull like a mined asteroid. "That is the worst idea that anyone has ever had - " she said, she paused as she realized she had not been specific, "- what I mean is you will make a great Taisho, but the idea of Katsuko going into politics is probably the worst idea I have ever heard. Some people don't know how to read the history books, they don't care about people like you and I who never left Yamatai or Katsuko's side during the Outer Colonies - they just like to settle on the ill-informed confusion they have claiming all Motoyoshi betrayed the Empire. We could build a thousand-foot tall statue of Himiko in downtown Tokyo and they would still tell the same lies." Sui actually sat down, she felt she had to. "I hope Katsuko knows what she is doing. I remember how broken she was, I don't want to have to...." her words trailed off and she sighed again, she knew she had probably ruined what should have been her giving congratulations to Ayano should she be promoted.

Ayano didn't say anything, she just forced a smile from the other side of the desk.

Later That Evening
VIP Suite, Gemini Star Fortress
Jiyuu System

Sui sat in front of a volumetric fireplace comfortably in a pair of black boy shorts and a black t-shirt with 'What are you supposed to be anyway?' written across the front with the logo of the Kotoku tributary, a gift Katsuko had made for her out of humor. The elder-hardass of the Motoyoshi family, and probably one of the most stubborn sisters Katsuko had, Sui was more than worried after her conversation with Ayano. She had already received her new orders, she was being sent to oversee the refurbishment of Leo Star Fortress, which meant that Katsuko was finally to let her out of her deep, dark hole where she and her whip-like personality were safely tucked away. Several of the other Motoyoshi had made invitations to see her while she was in the system, but Sui had continued to decline and refused to set foot on Jiyuu unless it was by actual Star Army order.

Although Sui was hard, miserable, and perhaps the scariest person in the galactic south-east, she knew when something was pushed beyond reason. The situation between her and Eri could not be ignored any longer. Sui's face musculature tightened as the logo for the First Expeditionary Fleet hovered as she waited to be connected to Shosho Motoyoshi Eri onboard the YSS Tokyo. There was a great deal of mud that was about to be thrown, a bit of turmoil, and a lot of pot-stirring, Sui needed to get herself back on track and establish herself in the new bakufu without being muted. Eri was going to have to listen, have to work with her to fix the problems between them and it needed to be done before the marriage happened.

@SageShooter

YSS Tokyo
Command Offices

She sat at her desk, head leaned back and eyes shut. She had seen some of the recent orders, including one for her most favoritest person in the world... One that was finally being let out of the deep dark hole she had hoped she would just stay in, but she knew with how far Katsuko's plans went, that eventually Sui would be let out. Eri rubbed her face a little, her worry more now for the upcoming large scale operation, and a chance to show off just what the Tokyo and the newly revamped fleet was capable of. She had been pulling all nighters recently, much to her own dismay at missing time with Katsuko and shockingly enough Yaichiro. The man had begun to grow on her for sure though she still enjoyed her private nights with the woman far more.

But to pull her from her thoughts of the woman just through a set of doors... A notification of an incoming call sprung to life before her, with a name she had been hoping to avoid for a little longer.

Chujo Motoyoshi Sui.

The roll of eyes and a groan of displeasure had the green haired Shosho sit up in her seat to get comfortable. Green hair and blue eyes peered back in the screen, and while Sui seemed comfortable and at ease, Eri was still in uniform having went right to her desk after a meeting with several of the fleet Taisa over a volumetric conference.

"It's about time you called me to congratulate me. Please, if you want to send an engagement gift, try to make it not combust randomly?" The smirk that played over the woman's face as she fired the first volley in what was sure to be a fight of a conversation as usual was sent by Eri.

Later That Evening
Jiyuu System

Sui made an internal sigh, she wanted to reach across the light-years and strangle the life out of Eri. Here we go bitch. Sui said in rebuttal, "If I was going to send you something explosive, I would send you a public copy of your divorce record. Try to make this one last longer Eri." Sui adjusted her posture, at least Eri looked put together in her uniform it sure took some getting used to when she considered the younger, more adventurous sister as a Shosho - then again there was a shortage of officers. "I actually didn't call you to burst that newfound ego of yours, I'm calling because I'm concerned about our-," she was going to say sister but considering the new situation between Katsuko and Eri she changed course, "...your wife to be. I've heard rumors she intends to retire from the Star Army and I wanted to know if you knew what was going on?" Sui of course had no idea that Katsuko had not spoken to anyone but Yuka yet, it seemed rumors and information traveled better in the clan now.

The more Sui looked at Eri, the more she thought about what it would be like to see her be mangled beyond recognition. The hate needed to stop, she just didn't know-how. As she waited for Eri to answer, Sui was considering the reasons they hated each other. Was it all about Taro? Was it about Katsuko? - She didn't hate Yaichiro, so it could not be about Katsuko. Either way, Sui found herself caught in her own analysis of the situation, more and more she was beginning to consider that maybe she was at fault for the escalation. She needed to find a resolution that didn't make her look weak, the Star Army, the Motoyoshi, and Katsuko didn't need another tear-jerker moment of reconciliation, the entire galaxy just needed a foot up the ass.

YSS Tokyo
Command Offices

Eri sat up a little straighter as she heard the woman's words, eyes narrowed slightly in anger at the woman as she let out a small growling sigh before she spoke. "Say what you will, at least I still have people interested in me, people still wanting to be with me. A shame we couldn't keep you at Nemesis, down in that deep dark hole where you belong."

Even though the words left her lips with all the venom the woman could muster, she suddenly and fully felt... bad for what she said. Where had things gone so wrong for the two of them to hold such animosity. Sure, family was never perfect, family squabbled and fought... But the things she thought about when she saw Sui's face, after she calmed down, would turn her stomach a little. But she grit her teeth a bit, knowing the other woman felt the same way, if not harsher about her, and that alone seemed to fuel her for the moment.

"Baseless rumors, nothing more. I've heard the mutters, but nothing from Katsuko, not even a peep about leaving. She's focused on the upcoming operation, and what to do next. You know as well as I do regardless, Katsuko would go fucking crazy living the civilian life... All of us would. Motoyoshi aren't like Ketsurui, we are Military through and through."

Jiyuu System

Sui was unhappy with Eri's words, the Chujo was trying her best and the results were not coming up the way she wanted them. "How long are we going to do this Eri, I get it - you want to take this opportunity to rub it in my face. You are marrying Katsuko, which means other than Kaoru and Tachiko, you are important. Congratulations on renewing your importance. You already destroyed my life once when you married Taro and now you're going to marry Katsuko," she said to Eri, it came down to the facts now. "We've been at this a long time, how about we spare ourselves and the clan this competition on who can be the biggest bitch. I'm calling you because I think Katsuko is seriously considering this," she continued. She then sent Eri a copy of the SANDRA broadcast. (SANDRA - Where is Yuumi? | Star Army)

"I think my sister is a smart and capable woman, but if she has her eyes on another position in politics we need to have the New Bakufu on the same page. You're a bitch Eri and so am I. I'm going to Leo Star Fortress to oversee its rehabilitation after the goons of the colonies defaced it for half a decade and it passed by the wayside as conflicts and turmoil brewed around it. You, on the other hand, are going where ever Katsuko goes which means you're going to need to keep the rest of us informed. Right now Katsuko is under the umbrella of the Star Army where she has a veteran record and a fleet behind her if she runs for office without her clan behind her - they will eat her alive," Sui said now that she was down to the business of it. "I know you respect Katsuko, or at least I would hope you do consider you are to marry her, I plan to talk to Yaichiro as well. We need to find out what is going on, you're going to have to be the one to ask her," Sui announced in a voice of demand.

While she waited for Eri to respond to her, she immediately had the communications system try to patch Yaichiro into their call. (@Toshiro )

Yaichiro sat working at his desk, as he could often be found doing, when a communication from none other than Sui chimed in. The man was more than a little surprised. Sui was someone he was civil toward, though her attitude was something to be careful with. She was the sort of Neko supremacist he'd been forced to kill in the past with the exception that her actions hadn't yet made her turn traitor. Katsuko trusted her and her rank was well-earned, so those things counted in her favor. Accepting the communication, he took note of Eri's presence in the call.

"Yaichiro here. What can I do for you, Motoyoshi-Kotoku-Chujo?" Even now, Yaichiro had trouble differentiating clan business from their ranks in the Army. He still tended to underestimate his pull within the Motoyoshi clan as well, which was about to take a rather large leap with the coming marriage...

Last edited:
The words were getting through to her, the hollow compliments that seemed to chip away at the icy shell she put up around Sui to constantly keep the woman at arms length for whatever reason. They had fought years ago over Taro and while she had won that little battle too... She had been miserable truth be told. Sure the elation of getting one over on Sui had made her feel good for a bit... but eventually that glow wore off and then the issues started and well, there was a reason that Eri was engaged to Katsuko now. The Shosho thumped back against her seat for a moment as eyes lost focus on the Chujo and instead studied the console until the article had been passed over to her and she could give it a look. Words rung out in her ears, words about Katsuko leaving the military, about running for premier, about Eri going with her, and a part of her itched at the thought that maybe it would turn out like Taro. Part of her worried that now that she had the upper hand on Sui... She might ruin things.

But she refocused with a sigh and nodded as she heard the words from Sui. She was going to take over Leo, bring it back to life, and as much as she hated to admit it at times, she knew there was a reason Sui was a Chujo. She was a capable woman, that when she sank those fucking teeth into something or someone, it almost always wound up the way she wanted it. It was why Katsuko had placed her in charge, had pushed her first to Nemesis, then to Leo now. She knew the work would get done. Eri let out another sigh and rubbed the bridge of her nose as Yaichiro joined their call and for a second eyes narrowed. She could instinctively feel her hair raise a little, but she brushed it aside and took in the man she had begun to get more comfortable around as of late. Certainly the... close proximity... they lived with one another in helped that matter. Certainly other things did too... which brought an embarassing blush to her cheeks for a second before she could push it back down. With a clearing of her throat, Eri spoke to Sui.

"I hadn't seen this yet... and she hasn't said a word about it to me. I don't know what her pillow talk is like with Yaichiro, but I've heard nothing. That said... You know how Katsuko is. She likes to surprise us with things, even if they shouldn't be. I'll... I'll talk to her. I'll ask her, and whatever the answer, I promise the clan will know immediately. We will not let her fail, no matter what she wants to do, here or out there." Like all those close to Katsuko, Eri was almost painfully defensive of the woman that led the clan.

Progress, Sui almost clapped when it appeared that what she was trying to tell Eri had sunk in. She saved her celebration, there was still time for Eri to continue her track record of incompetence in her eyes. The Elder Motoyoshi and Chujo turned her attention to Yaichiro and said, "Thank you for answering Kage-Taisa. You can take your rank pin off for this one. The topic of conversation is that it has been brought to my attention that Katsuko intends to retire from the Star Army. I suspect she intends to make a run for Premier and as much as the idea of her returning to politics bothers me, I'd like the clan to be on the same page." The Chujo didn't really have an opinion about the Taisa, he was one of few who had not managed to make her want to stab them in the face over the years.

"I've given Eri the task of actually confirming the rumor, as that it came up during a casual conversation with Yuka. What I would like you to do Yaichiro, is I would like you to have a sit down with the Motoyoshi youngsters. With the history of this clan, the last thing we need is another Motoyoshi Kiyoko. We've wasted too many resources having to hunt her down," she said, her words might have been harsh but at least she was honest. The split communication was interesting, Sui tugged a little at her tight-fitting T-shirt, for some reason Yaichiro's history of prying eyes inspired some not so negative discomfort in her. "We mainly need to make sure that her children are on board, the clan will be in the spotlight, and, well we all know what that means. Can you handle that?" she waited to see what Yaichiro would say.

While she waited, Sui got up from the conversation and walked into the kitchenette. She poured herself a glass of wine, this call was going to lead to other calls and she was going to be awake most of the night.

Eri leaned forward in her screen, and at her desk as fingers dove into her hair to scratch at her scalp. The idea of Katsuko leaving the Star Army again scared her, a gut reaction to the last time she had disappeared from... well everywhere. The Shosho let out a sigh as palms slid from her forehead to cover her eyes and and squeeze them tightly shut. She still had to process everything, everything that Sui had just told her and figure out why Katsuko hadn't told her yet. Eri... Eri was scared, she realized, to leave the Star Army. It had been all the Neko had known, service to the empire, and something she was comfortable with, used to. But now... If Katsuko left than so would she. She knew that as a knee jerk reaction she would leave regardless, but it was still a scary prospect.

She heard Sui bringing Yaichiro up to speed and giving him a run down on the conversation and what would be needed of him at the same time. She had to wonder if the man would follow her and Katsuko, or if he would remain behind as a tie to the military for them. He had time in and accomplishments, and with the operation upcoming she was sure he would garner more. A promotion might not be out of the question, one that could keep him in charge of many a thing within the fleet if he remained behind and worked with Sui.

But that thought process would be useless if he decided to follow, and she wasn't sure which she prefered. She had grown to enjoy the man's company bit-by-bit as they lived close to one another on the ship, and it would be strange not to have him around if he stayed with the military. She could only sigh as she rubbed her eyes again and stretched up, a few soft pops in her back heard before she spoke up.

"After... After this operation, I'll figure it out. I'll talk to her, see if she does intend to run, and figure out where to go from there."

"Politics? Yeesh, that's a whole different kind of masochism. The sheer disrespect and toxicity politics would expose her to...well, she hasn't said a word about it to me." The man noted, wincing. Yaichiro had his own hand at getting laws passed in the past, and it had almost cost him his friendship with Hanako for one.

"The practical considerations are clear enough. If we manage to end the war, rebuilding is necessary. We've done a great deal for our neck of the woods, but corporate and military authority still constrains that to the Motoyoshi Colonial Sector that serves as the holdings of the First Expeditionary Fleet she commands. becoming Premier would allow her to more readily take our experience and apply it Empire-wide to rebuild, while the Clan's loyalty to her would mean we could keep the efforts going on the military and corporate side. It's...superficially similar to before, but the preparations and the support of the clan make all the difference. It's a very good idea to talk to the kids and nip any similar outcomes in the bud, but I'd like to confirm this and know more about her emotional reasons for doing it first...I suspect that they are a lot more complicated and I don't want to give the kids the wrong idea by mistake. It could be a true sign that she's ready to move on from what happened, or she could be pushing herself into a direction based on what she feels she should do...we all know that doesn't always work out well." The references to 'before' and the event that didn't work out well were clearly references to her rule as Empress...which was forced upon her by circumstance and the subtle machinations of the enemy. While this wasn't the same, they had to be sure Katsuko was ready and would have the support she needed.

"In any case, I need to know more before talking to the kids. If this is true, she'll need people next to her and back here in the military to support her. There's no way she should go through that pain regimen alone again. The clan may have to reorganize itself into having a political branch...or even just a branch of people that are willing to stay physically near her. Maybe we could arrange for the First Expeditionary Fleet to act as her guards and transport to guarantee more security and support." Yaichiro seemed to be pondering the logistics well enough, but felt that they needed a better grip on Katsuko's emotions and feelings behind the matter before they could proceed.

A handshake here, a handshake there, a little bit of solid influence, and legendary status all led to the rather sudden interruption. It came to a head just as Sui was about to comment on Yaichiro's additions to the conversation. The screen blinked and Taro's face joined into the conference, "Whispers are whispers until they are confirmed and here I am the confirmation of the gossip, it is true; Ketsurui-Motoyoshi Katsuko is not only retiring, but she is going to run for Premier as well," he interrupted, a matter-of-fact tone in his voice as he crashed the little party that Sui had taken it upon herself to host.

"Usually confirmation comes for the horse's mouth, but in this case, we'll have to settle for the jack ass!" Sui said with a grumble as her communication was interrupted.

Taro just shook his head, he didn't want to get into it with Sui so he addressed Yaichiro and Eri instead, "First of all, I am very impressed by your analysis and suggestions in this Yaichiro, when I first started listening in I thought I was going to have to order body bags. I think you're right, as many fears as we all have that before happened and panned out how it did, the key now comes in at the support of the clan. The Motoyoshi has grown a lot, and we've taken measures to make damn sure that no one in our ranks decides to go rogue again - at the risk of unspeakable bubblegum flavors of course." Taro's insertion into the conversation was breaking, it was like suddenly the rumors about how powerful his voice was in the clan were being confirmed like the fire from an aether gatling gun.

"The work we've done, that Katsuko's done in the Motoyoshi Colonial Sector and in the First Expeditionary Fleet is a foundation we can build on. The nation has been at war, there are worlds now that are even more broken than Jiyuu was after Kiyoko and her cake-loving nitwits got done with it. As for Katsuko's emotional state, I'm going to leave that to her - we all know she is a woman of great passion, she decided this all on her own which shows that her accomplishments and our support, especially you and Eri, has played a hand in her recovery. " Taro continued to weigh in on the discussion and showed little sign of pausing before he was ready to finish. "Ayano is going to be Katsuko's replacement as Taisho, I think that while your suggestion about the fleet's role is admirable, beyond the usual transport of VIPs I think we're going to have to settle for something less intrusive. The First Expeditionary Fleet has a lot to do, so does the Star Army - peacetime generally brings opportunities and the usual Kikyo Sector barn dance of diplomacy, we may have to settle for having a more supportive from a distance role. We can't monopolize a fleet in the name of supporting a former Taisho, there will be critics singing from the Senate again about special treatment and favoritism. We can support Katsuko by supporting Ayano that way," he said, he hoped that he addressed everything Yaichiro had offered.

Taro then addressed Eri, "I assume you will retire with her, and follow her?" he asked, which showed he had made a very interesting assumption about what Yaichiro would do.

If Sui wasn't bad enough... Now Taro. They might see how the woman's hackles raised a little, how her ears flattened back against her head a bit, her shoulders and jaw stiffened, how everything about her seemed to get ready to simply... attack. But like she had started to realize with Sui... Eri realized she needed to relax a little with the man. She was just as much at fault with him, if not more, like she was with Sui. A soft sigh and the rub of the bridge of her nose, it took her some time to come to grips with things but she finally spoke up.

"You're sure of this Taro... You're positive she is leaving? No ifs, no ands, no buts, no nothing? Kat is retiring after this operation?" There was worry in the woman's voice as she thought back on the last time Katsuko had left the YSA, when she had been empress, and even after that when she had simply disappeared. Part of her worried it was about to happen again and the green haired Neko couldn't help but hug herself as blue eyes fell to the table before her. But rather than wallow in the worry, she instead straightened up a little and narrowed her eyes somewhat before she sat up straight.

"If it's true, I will follow her. Do whatever she needs of me from top to bottom. Doesn't matter what, if I can help her, I will, and I'll keep the family up to date with anything going on..." There was still worry in her voice, but she would do what she could to make sure that Katsuko stayed safe no matter what.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back