• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

What groceries would your character buy?

Rhysis

Inactive Member
I posed this question as a status update. At the suggestion of @DocTomoe I've made it an actual thread. So here we go...

If your character went into a grocery store, what would they look for?

Lets see.....

Yamashiro Natsumi: chocolate cake

Ise Momoka: beer

Yamashiro Sakura: protein shakes

Ise Momoe: ALL of the cookies

Amanozako: bullets, lots of bullets

Ise Nenene: tea, earl grey, hot

Oreza Dakkar: pipe tobacco

Gearhead Halcyone Three Seven 37-4252-9653: 5lbs bag of sugar

Nagato Maki: dark sunglasses and a fedora

• The ingredients needed to make sushi
  • Pasta products
  • Breakfast foods and pastries
  • Cakes for special events
  • Burger supplies for the Nepleslians. And frozen fries that can be cooked in an oven on a starship.
  • Stuff from Hanako's World: Chocolates and wines
    • When items come from named locations in the setting they have more character.
  • Supplies that are good for starships on long voyages (dried fruits, kanpan, and anything that sells as survivalist food)
  • Holiday stuff for Love Day, Year-End Fest, and Trick or Treat Day (seasonal)
  • Spice collection (not necessarily individual spices - that would take up a large amount of wiki space, but maybe an article for a spice kit that has most everything a chef needs)
  • Milk
  • Eggs
  • Juices

Fruit juice! And other sugary drinks!

Heaven help the grocery store if Sally and Yui go and tell their family about the juice aisle! :O

Luca's Shopping List/Internal Notes said:
29/04/38
WHAT DO TODAY? Shopping for me, deliver to PSG Captain's Office. Carver coming by at 3:00 PM on the dot, I fly home.
DO WHEN? 2:00 PM
---AND?---
[ X ] ammo >>> karl's
[X] 10x25mm, 5b, fmj - best available
[ X ] Shotgun cartridges, 8b - discount because of duck season
[\\] .45 ZA H-NAM, White, lots
[ X ] 7.62x51 KZ 20 mags ffs karl
[ X ] 40mm HE - Had to go Lorath gunsmith
apparently friends with Otto.

Do I know that guy...?

-> motorcycle <- V.
Done!

[ ) food >> Ori-Mart/Seiren's
( ) 10kg rice [ ] 14 steaks chuck | } 5kg frozen vegetables
[ ] fresh veggies [ } 5kg pasta [ ] noodles | ] spices and chilli
[ ] ice cream { ] sack of potatoes { ] pancake mix and lemon
You can guarantee this will always be on his shopping list.

Tsuguka; Exactly five of her five a day. Four is an unacceptable breach of protocol. Six is an inefficient use of weight considerations.

Treasure; Somewhere to hide.

Eisei; Pick & mix, maple syrup, and twice her weight in cooked meats.

Calico; Coffee, cigars, calorie mate, wine, duck a l'orange... Can I pay by autograph? :D

Alec: Band-aids, isopropyl alcohol, salt, beef.

Shanota: Handtowel, beer, sunglasses, latest action movie.

Yoshimi: Protein shakes, a very large knife, chocolates, self-inspirational books.

Hasewega: Kale, yoga mat, 3 hour audio track of nature sounds/rainy days, latest issue of Naughty Nekos.

Tay'rryn: Trail mix, multi vitanims (intentional), Lorath equivalent to pemmican, bag of sweets.

Nien'isha: Honeyed seeds, citruses, pre-marinated meat, salad materials.

Aai'aldi: Meeru steak, Poe'tis chops, duc'loss (various), citrus fruits, Lorath wine from before the return to the surface.

Rin: Beef jerky, biltong, milk and dark chocolates, cream of wheat, bread with herbs, garlic butter, cheeses.

Yuzuki: White chocolate, pasta, vermicelli, butter, ground meat, burger buns,, mustard, ketchup, assorted vegetables, sushi, sashimi.

Miiko: Tea, raisins, ribs, whatever SARP's equivalent to fig newtons is, candy coated chocolate eggs, turkey, mega-nut, all of the fish she'll be fighting Yukari.

Mayu: Bananas, tempura batter materials, vanilla ice cream, chocolate sauce, assorted berries, yogurt, granola, cookie brownies, caramel filled chocolates, milk, cold cereal, 20oz steak, pre-seasoned salmon, pre-seasoned cod, tuna, pickles, bread, mayo, materials for making ginger beef strips.

Tamamo: 1000 years worth of Lorath Nutrient Supply Packs, vanilla cheesecake, salmon, cod, flying fish, trout, cayenne pepper, red pepper flakes, black pepper, salt, milk, eggnog, nutmeg, cinnamon, flour, butter, cooking oil, baking powder, butter, wraps.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back