• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

OOC What happened to Turassiel?

HarperMadi

🎨 Media Gallery
Turassiel Is a Senti Flotilla with two billion souls on board, with an economy based in trade, manufacturing, and counterslavery operations.

Important trade partners include Nepleslia, Free Spacers, and Katamura Flotilla, which is primarily piracy, ransom and trade.

Contact with Turassiel was lost two months ago. Find it. Find what happened.

Nepleslia has no formal trade agreement. Madi it seems like you've been asked by me to RP something and are running ahead as if that RP is done. Can I ask that you hold off on making any decisions for Nepleslia without FM RP to back it up? I am really concerned with how much of Turassiel/Senti and Nepleslia relations are being written by you before Nepleslia even knows what's happening, IC or OOC.

There is not yet. Most of it are currently ideas and planning that has been touched on and discussed with legix and everyone both in p.m and in discord. This is just touching on it. Plus we already discussed the news post did we not?

Also I was given a greenlight to recruit and start a plot for Nepleslia so long as I verify anything first.

As you said, 'there is none yet' so I am concerned it's being stated as if there is one! Stating that they are important trade partners is way further than what has happened in the news report. With Nepleslian FMs, I said I would be willing to make a non-aggression treaty and was excited to do that, but a trade agreement isn't yet on the table. Madi has a great habit of running before everyone else is walking, but this is a mutual effort and needs to be treated as one before it's canon.

Moving forward, try to see about following through with what I requested -actual RP with a Nep FM- before making decisions on the Senti Nep relations.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back