• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

What planet in the SARPiverse would you choose to live on?

Andrew

SARPiverse Culture Dreamer
Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
FM of Tsenlan
🌸 FM of Yamatai
Submissions Reviewer
🎖️ Game Master
If you were in the SARPiverse, what planet would you choose to live on, and why?

I'd want to live on planet Yamatai. It's the center of the known SARPiverse, has the most cities to choose from of any planet in the setting, including some nice and some more colorful, has tons of people to meet and the biggest variety of foods to eat. There's more jobs there than anywhere else and you can get by on government payments when you're in between jobs so you don't have to worry about begin stuck in a back one. There's free health care and the facilities to transfer your mind into a new body if your old on starts failing. It's safe with low crime and virtually no homelessness. It's clean. Finally there's entertainment options and stuff to do. Basically, Yamatai is the happening place to be and I think I'd be happiest there.

It's a toss up between four places for me. Yamatai for the beautiful scenery and Kyoto and high detail. Nepleslia because who doesn't want to see constant gunfights in Funky City? Maekardan because it reminds me a lot of Yamatai just with desert nomads, bandits and ancient technologically advanced bioweapons or Vice. Just too many to chose a favorite from.

I have to be honest, I'd probably want to live in the village hyralt made in the Ice Queen Mountains of Yamatai. I'm at a point in my life where a cabin in the snowy mountains surrounded by evergreens and nature sounds pretty appealing. Not to mention it being on Yamatai means it would be easy to have the best of everything while still living a relatively quiet and peaceful lifestyle.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back