• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

RP What's a Group of Awkward People Called?

Sonia gave Adi a hug, ignoring the fact that her girlfriend was very wet, but bringing the girl close nonetheless to warm her up. "Trust me, it's a beautiful one. Quite soft too, but it's only one part of you. I love all of you, not just that cute butt, but everything. And it makes me happy just to be around you, so let me make you warm again, it's not as much as I wish I could give. I'll buy us a blanket while we're here, and we can find a bench to cuddle on.", Sonia said as she held onto the butterfly girl, someone she owed her life to, and her heart.

"Yeah, except I'm stuck following miss queenie around, so yay.", Mark said exasperatedly as he ran a hand down his face in annoyance. The man was not looking forward to entering such a place, and he knew it would end up being a mess. Thinking about it, Elisys's explanation wasn't far off the mark at all, and he didn't know if that scared him more, or worried for whatever man she fancied for some day.

Orias somehow caught the presence of someone new, and turned around to stare right at Craig as he approached. Her demonic wings rustling slightly as she saw his rather seemingly, to her at least, of annoyance at having to be here. Black globes with irises of almost seemed like real gold, narrowed their reptilian slit style pupils at him, looking over this new person. "Excuse me, but just who are you? For being in a place meant to be relaxing, as well as leisurely, you carry a lot annoyance at being here. I hope your intentions are pure if they involve Lady Nora, otherwise you will find my behavior towards you being none to kind. I am Queen Orias Vek-Draguun, of the Monarchy of Dovania, who say you?", Orias said making it clear that she didn't like the attitude he was projecting, and that she was being defensive about this girl, something made clear as the tail crept out from under her skirt. The spinal column like appendage that was over more then two feet in length, pointed it's sharp tip at him, shuddering as if expecting action like a predator.

Mark turned as he heard Orias address someone, but only had a confused look.....or at least he did until the tail came out, then he looked down at hit with a look of wide eyed shock. He took a step away from the protective demon, finding the tail a bit more then intimidating, given the twisted look of such an appendage.

Nora perked up as she smelled Craig enter the building, but she wasn't expecting him? This seemed like the last place she would have seen him show up, and he seemed to be here for her. Her head whipped around towards his direction, getting slightly worried as the queen became defensive. oh shit, she thought. Quickly Nora passed the stroller to Armora "Just for a moment please", then quickly got up and strolled over to the two. "Wait wait wait, Mrs. Orias, it's fine. Craig is uh....a friend....kinda....."

Armora looked confused as the stroller was passed to her, but she did as instructed, familiar with infants from having helped her mother with her's. The explanation of a lingerie shop sounded odd, but felt that it was a figure of speech. Torture room for boys huh? This she guessed meant it was awkward for them, but then Elisys made it sound as if bringing a boy with you to such a place was common enough of an occurrence. So should she take one of the boys with her? Thinking on that, there was only one that came to mind, "I would like to visit this lingerie shop, as it sounds like the place to acquire non standard undergarments. Aztec...would you care to join me?"

Last edited:
The tall and black dressed man frawned as he heard Orias speaking "With all the respects. A physically enhanced woman like Lad...." He stopped as Nora intervened in the starting discussion, a thin smile traced his face and gently put a hand over her shoulder while she was trying to mitigate the situation. But there was no need, Craig wasn't the type to get angry so easely "Lady Nora, please. I appreciate your intervention but there is nothing to worry".

Craig then looked with his cold eyes towards the weird looking woman, his face impassible "My name is Craig Mulder, for what concerns your majesty, I am a mercenary." He made a slight bow, then looked back at her "It's true that I don't like to be in highly populated areas, although Lady Nora summoned me. But I will not bother you with my presence any longer". Craig calmly ended by glancing at Nora "Shall we go?".

Last edited:
"I~ I dunno about the lingerie store..." Jacky mused with a sheepish expression as her hands fiddled with the layers of sleeves she was wearing, though despite all the clothing it was obvious to see the faux-snow-haired Jane clone had nothing to worry about in the looks department - even the two shirts, two jackets, tough cargo pants and compressing sports bra did little to hide the tall woman's deadly curves. By design it seemed every Jane was blessed in this department but Jacky wasn't cut from that exact same mould, she was taller, a little burlier and definitely had an overall more extreme build that was usually hidden away underneath armour plating or many layers of clothing.

The secretly heterochromatic girl gave a small sniff of contemplation and reached up to pull her hood a little closer, eyes drifting to the royal demoness and her current attire - she was a little envious, not of Orias' appearance but the way she seemed so comfortable in her rather unique body where Jacky felt the exact opposite about her own just because it made her different and the clone wasn't super fond of that.

With a sigh she took a few small steps over to the group that seemed to be going gun shopping, murmuring the words "I guess I'll just..." as she shuffled over slowly, small steps of shame that dragged her boots across the ground.

“Got a good one on the ground level, it’s a surplus store, but they sell guns, ammo, reloading supplies and all the rest. Name of the shop is Patriot Armory, owner’s an old veteran too, goes by the name of Mac. Dude’s got some stories too” Aztec said, before the bit of drama between Orias and Craig occurred.
Hearing Armora’s request, he glanced toward her again. “Me?” He asked, scratching the back of his head. “I guess I could, though I’m not likely to be any help with opinions there, Armora. However, the store I need to pick up the sunglasses in is facing the lingerie shop, so I’ve no problem accompanying you.”

"I-it is?" Adi asked, surprised, making a failed attempt to see her behind which had her long brown hair draping over it underneath the cloak. "I thought it was... umm..." she started, then resumed by whispering the last word to Sonia's ear: "...thicc..." Adi shuddered not only from her soggy wings giving her a chill, but also from the memories of her capture. "T-they changed me a lot," she explained quietly, "My... umm... butt... feels large now... so do these..." she continued, looking down at the D-cups under her cloak. "A-actually they feel heavy... my b-back's been hurting a lot..." the curvy butterfly admitted. She owed her life to Sonia just as much, and she didn't know what she would do without her.

Adria stared at Sonia and Adi, with a mixture of annoyance and disgust on her face. "Ugh! Her butt's massive, I get it!" she said, the flat girl annoyed and maybe even jealous. "Can we go somewhere to dry off now?!" she asked impatiently. Adi whimpered, not meaning to offend her sister with her own body and embarrassed by her comment about her posterior.

Orias quickly disengaged as she grew bored with Craig, quickly sliding to Jacky as she tried to walk away. "Join us?", the demon queen said lithely, having watched the girl for a while, understood to an extent what was going on. ["My dear, a pretty thing such as yourself should not feel so ashamed. You have a beauty all your own, one you choose to hide because it is different. Yet that is what makes it beautiful, the ability to claim it as yours. Any man who could see you truly for you, would be a lucky and wise one indeed. Why if I were not married, I would have made advances to court such a lovely woman such as you. Join us my dear, and let me help you show that beauty with pride, so you can stand tall and unashamed."], Orias transmitted over the Geist's neural network to Jacky's mind alone as she put an arm around the clone.

Siding up to her, she continued vocally, "I see a warrior goddess before me, one who doesn't see herself as others do. You have a strength equal to such fair features, and from what Mark has told me, with quite the prowess and courage in battle. I want you to remember these words, and to see that you have had these all along."

Talos tensed as he saw Orias get so close, but didn't make a move when he heard the words she shared. He relaxed a bit, finding the act one he should have done, or well not so suggestively so. Thinking on it, it would probably do her some good, ["It's okay Jacky, it might be good to hang out with the other girls. I want you to be able to make friends, and not be shy about being who you are. I don't want you to live scared anymore. That's advice I could never give properly being a man, but I can still support you as a brother. I love you, and I want you to be happy, so I think the queen can help. If you need me, I'll be right out here."] He gave a reassuring smile after sending that message of brotherly support, feeling Orias was the person who could help the most merely by what she had already said.

"Please? I would..like..that. You are also the only male I know, who I would want to bring, or know at all to bring. My list of individuals known is still rather minuscule. Your attendance with me would be much appreciated.", Armora stated after asking for him to do so, a slight hesitance as she searched for the correct term to describe how she felt about him being there. It would be valuable data to have of a man's perspective on the items she chose in such an establishment.

Nora nodded her head as he asked, "Yeah, I guess.....um, did this supposed message I called you here with, say where we were going? Lingerie shop sounds nice, but I can find that in a normal clothes store which is where I need to get some things. Game for a bit of clothes shopping, maybe giving me your opinion on a few things I pick out?"

Sonia ignored Adria's snark, for the most part anyway, "We'll buy towels while we're here. As for that issue, I'll see if I can find something to lessen the stress for you."

She had aimed the last part back to Adi again as she gently placed her hands on the ultra curvy butterfly girl's cheeks. "Yes, yes it is. If there is one thing I can thank those bastards for, is a good taste in body features. I know what they did to you was horrible, but I am here with you, and I want to help you move past that. You're safe now, and I will make sure you stay safe. I wish I could have been faster, to have been able to save you before the change, but I was lucky enough to get you out of there at all.", Sonia said pulling Adi close, her forehead resting against Adi's.

Jacky's faux-white hair with its dark roots shifted a little as she turned back to Orias, about to apologetically decline the offer when that same Demoness' voice began to bounce around her head - the tall Jane clone's eyes widened in surprise at the kind words being thrown her way, pale cheeks going bright red with an intense bout of blushing as her muscled shoulders could be felt tensing up under Orias' grasp.

Being told she shouldn't be ashamed of being herself was nothing new, it was something Lynn and Talos repeated like broken records but hearing that somebody as powerful and highly-regarded as the Demon Queen herself admit to the idea of wanting something intimate if it wasn't for her Monarchical status... that was new, it was probably her meek demeanour that made the clone seem a little unapproachable but it made her smile a little as her brother's voice was heard this time with a similar message

She always hated feeling like a burden, but this sudden tag-team of inspirational words from one of the closest people in her life and then one of the most well-versed made the clone stand up to her full height that sat just above the top of Orias' horns, she was still blushing heavily but there was a small smile of determination across Jacky's porcelain features.

["Thank you... I'll try my best~"] was the mental message sent to both individuals, they'd briefly sense each other's presence before Jacky disconnected, bringing a breath into her large chest before letting it out with a shaky exhale to try and at least calm some of the nerves currently being experienced, a small gulp down her toned neck and the tall Jane spoke.

"Alright~ T~time to check out this uh, the store everyone seems so interested in~" she answered, hunkering into the Demoness' side a little as another thank you, she'd never been in such a place before and honestly had no-idea what to really expect nor what the Queen had planned for her...

Supposedly? His mind started questioning If she have no idea of the invite then who did it?. But he realized that it wasn't neither the right time nor the right place to actually discuss on the matter.

He looked to Nora and played the game or whatever someone was planning on them for the moment "Well, I don't have a really modern style taste, but I'll do my best. For the other question... clothes are good, but it depends also by your necessities, just lead the way." He ended with a slight smile, giving the appearance to be positive when infact he was really fearing something odd was over the entire situation.

Elisys just watches the scene before her, not exactly sure how she can pop in. Instead, she just tries to get Mark’s attention and does a shrugging motion. ‘If only I had some popcorn, that would make this soap opera more interesting!’ She thinks to herself.

Aztec scratched the back of his head, shrugged. “Well, like I said before, I’m not sure how much help I’d be or in what way, but I’ll gladly accompany you if you want, Armora.”

Adi purred and cuddled Sonia with her head, forgetting about her antennae and wet, super long hair. Her 1 foot long bug antennae were somewhat in the way, occasionally tapping Sonia's head as Adi cuddled her. "G-good taste in body features?" she asked. "It sounds like... w-what they did... wasn't necessarily a b-bad thing." Adi smiled at Sonia, her long red-furred tail crawled out from the back of her cloak and moved all the way around to stroke Sonia's back.

"Just hurry up... I'm cold and I'm not part of your cuddling session," Adria crabbily said. She was annoyed both at her own wings for being so good at staying wet and keeping her cold, and the romance taking place in front of her.

ARMORA
She gave the equestrian man a nod of confirmation, before getting up and hooking an arm through his, "Then I am ready to proceed when you are. Hopefully the search for a style I..like...will turn up positive results."

MARK
The veteran stepped around and over to stand by Elisys, "I sincerely hope you don't plan on dragging me into that place with you. Not only would it be awkward, but I already have to follow miss queenie. Bad enough almost everyone is going in as couples, just reminds me i'm single and still aging." he grumped to her as he rubbed his neck.

Of course, he was partially joking, but there was some truth to that. He scratched his chin, wondering how he was going to make it through this. Looking to Elisys, he patted her on the back, "That being said, I'm sure you'll find someone for yourself someday soon kiddo."

NORA
"Alright then. Don't worry, I'll make sure to find a few things to let you preview. Your in for a show for the trouble, and I promise to make it a good one." Nora said eagerly as she took the mercenary by the hand and lead him away towards the nearest clothing vendor that wasn't the lingerie shop. She had a grin on her face as she pushed the stroller along.

ORIAS
The demon queen watched as Armora coupled up with the horse man who she eyed curiously. It was clear by the chatter around her that the others were just about to head into the store. Perfect timing in her mind as she put a arm around Jacky who nestled into her side close, "I believe the adventure begins my dear. I'll be sure to help pick out some thing to frame that heavenly body of yours. I must thank your mother one of these days for birthing a daughter she passed such luscious features to. Shall we my dear?" she practically cooed as she gave Jacky a coy grin.

TALOS
"Well, I guess I'll just hang out here then. You all have fun, and....try not to get too....carried away." Talos said with a half smile as he took a seat on the now mostly vacant bench. They all looked to be having quite a bit of fun, and the show of confidence from Jacky was a treat in itself. However the reclusive clone felt a pang in his chest, something he couldn't explain. Was this really what it was like to have friends, even lovers in some cases present? It made him wonder.

SONIA
"Oh! Adi, do you hear that, everyone over there is going to a lingerie shop. Sound like fun? They should have some designer towels and other stuff in there as well. Pllusss, we might be able to find some....special things of our own you know. Some things to wear to bring out the woman in us." Sonia said giving the tush of her girlfriend a soft squeeze as she spoke suggestively towards the end.

"Uhhhh~" Jacky blushed at the demoness' compliments, the heat could be felt rolling off her crimson cheeks from about a foot away, not at all used to such a sultry individual and certainly not used to one such person pulling the clone closer than she already was - compliments were an odd thing for the tall and beefy girl, a lot of them were genuine yes but it was weird to have someone talk nice things about a body you felt so uncomfortable in, then again she was in a weird place about that too - both wishing it wasn't different to that of her sisters and having the option to change it if she really wanted to but at the same time not wanting to waste what she was born with.

It hurt her head, to be constantly thinking about all this on a daily basis but right now all jacky could really think of was how soft the side of Orias' chest felt squished against her own~

"T-thanks uh... we'll see how it goes~" she spoke softly before looking back to Talos once and shooting him a mental message as the ancient being led the rather fresh clone away.

["Be on standby if I ask for you to come save me... please~"]

"It'll certainly turn up something, anyway..." Aztec muttered, as he allowed the clone to lead them closer to the group of women. He gave a slight shrug to Mark. "Well Sir, at least you won't be completely alone in this. That's something, isn't it?"

"Oh!" Adi responded to Sonia, but she looked confused. A few moments later, she asked "...Um... What's a lingerie shop?" All Adi was able to determine from what Sonia said was that it sold towels and things to wear. She blushed when Sonia gave her generous rear a squeeze, and huddled closer with her.

SONIA
"They're basically fancy and sexy feminine undergarments women wear. For like special occasions, or girlfriends." Sonia explained, giving a slight blush as she was pulled closer, "We could maybe pick out a few things?"

ARMORA
"You say that as if it implies you two will be in proximity of one another. It was understanding that I would "drag you along with me". Does that include the changing room as well?" Armora asked, not at all familiar with what they were all doing, or what she had just asked. The clone was not informed on how inappropriate of a question it was, and not on what it implied. However, she wanted to stay in close proximity with Aztec.

MARK
Mark shook his head at Aztec, "Doesn't make it any less mortifying." A sly grin came across his lips as Armora made her query, "Sounds like you'll be too busy having some fun in the changing room at this rate. I would say lucky dog, but well...we both know she'll leave you horse in the throat."he joked with a laugh for once.

TALOS
[I'll just be out here sis by myself. Go have fun, but I'll come running if needed.] Talos messaged back giving a semi-smile.

ORIAS
With an arm around the clone's waist which hugged her close, Orias lead the way into the shop. "I know a few items we could get you to accentuate that divine body of yours. When we're done, anyone who get's to that layer is going to be putty in your hands. You alone are hypnotizing, but my dear, the wrapping is the best part of opening any present." she said with a lithe tone as she pointed at a few things here there as they walked into the store.

Jacky couldn't help but move her wrist-covered hands up to cover the clone's burning cheeks as Orias weaved her magic, the demoness would have found as she pulled Jacky closer that her hoodie was rather deceptive as it hit away the dramatic taper from her broad shoulders and wide hips to the thin yet very toned midsection she possessed, "Oh my~ th~they're all so revealing..." the tallest clone meeped as they entered the store, gaze darting between all the scraps of fabric that apparently qualified as clothing of some sort.

But if 'Mora was willing to do this then there was no excuse she couldn't at least give it a try, swallowing down her nerves and lowering both hands until they rested on her chest as Jacky spoke again, "...okay... where uh, where do we start? your Majesty..." she queried, wincing a little at all the choices and how little they would cover...

“Ah, what?” Aztec replied, then blushed, as the implication of what Armora said registered in his brain. “Ah, not quite that far, Armora. It’s....inappropriate for a member of the opposite gender to be in a changing room meant for the other...” he started, his ears flicking back toward Mark as he made his joke. <My life’s just a never ending series of horse puns now, isn’t it?> he thought, sighing. “Probably more likely Orias would force me to model some of her choices if I even tried that, sir...”

"O-oh... y-yeah, sounds good," Adi replied, blushing hard and coiling her tail around Sonia's waist. She pondered about what exactly the underwear would look like, incorrectly saying "U-um... so... to the linguini store?" Adria facepalmed and grouchily moaned "Whatever. Just go already." She didn't particularly like the idea of going to the lingerie store because her chest was generally too non-existent for most bras to be made in her size, added on top of the fact that her wings forced her to wear special bras since they wouldn't permit her to wear any that had a back strap.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back