• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Where are the post counts?

Solution
Post counts can be viewed by hovering your mouse cursor over someone's username to see the pop-up mini profile or on their user profile.
I removed them from the template for a couple reasons. You can still see them in the profile view.

Here's from the staff forum:
Wes said:
I've changed the forums so now the rank displays under the avatar, with a link to how forum rank works. Also, the joined date and total number of posts are no longer displayed.

The purpose of this is to make older posters and posters with large amounts of posts to be less intimidating to new members and to emphasize that the OOC rank is the community's real measure of a person's place in the SARP community, not being around a long time or posting a lot.

Post counts can be viewed by hovering your mouse cursor over someone's username to see the pop-up mini profile or on their user profile.

Solution
RPG-D RPGfix
Back